Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
#1 AS Web Support Group Jump to new posts
Re: Uveitis Missalicia 05/25/22 10:54 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. That must have been so awful living with iritis for that long. I'm glad to hear that it hasn't returned since you started having Remicade.
I'll do some more research into people's food triggers for uveitis.
Sending gratitude, peace and warmth to you
From Alicia
2 34 Read More
Re: Electromyography (EMG) test Inanna 05/25/22 06:50 AM
Hi Angie,

I do believe your surgery is today? I hope it goes well and helps ease your pain.

Nothing is settled for us, yet. Working on that. Trying not to let the stress put me into full flare of either AS or Crohn's. Not easy. But we are trying to stay positive.

Love and light, my friend. Please let us know how you are doing when you can type again!
5 821 Read More
Re: Where did all the AS kickers go? :) Magician 05/20/22 05:39 AM
Hello Joyce:

Really appreciate your very kind words! smile I was also away from KickAS for a period of time and when I arrived back was shocked to see an error warning message appear when I logged in. As I had created other websites in my past, I offered to help get KickAS working correctly.

May I ask which FB group you mention? I do sometimes visit a FB group but have never seen any other KA members who 'seem' familiar to me. Of course I am sure all who have left KA for FB groups have chosen new names for themselves! smile

I am very sorry your husband passed away 6 months ago and also equally sad to hear your best puppy friend is not feeling well. frown

Sorry to hear you have extreme pain and difficulty walking. But treating your Lupus makes sense to me. My disclaimer: 'I am not a doctor but don't we all want to be one some day?'

Looking forward to reading your words when you pop back once more, Joyce,
- Angie -
85 47,678 Read More
~ In Memorium ~ Jump to new posts
Re: THE LIST Possi 05/18/22 02:25 PM
Thank you. I am so sorry to hear about all of these. I haven’t been here often in several years. These losses are very sad.
Possi
From Oklahoma.
1 97 Read More
Re: Uveitis again and come back Everyone! Inanna 05/12/22 08:53 AM
We have been dealing with a lot for the past nine months, one thing after another from all different directions. We're getting through but it's a slog. I'm assuming you're back from your folks now, or soon will be. I hope you've had a good visit and are feeling refreshed.

I'm glad your eye is feeling better. It really does feel touch and go as it passes, doesn't it. You're never quite sure if it's really gone.

Love and light, my friend.
14 1,273 Read More
NSD and diet-related; Jump to new posts
New recipe website from Janneke DragonSlayer 05/10/22 05:03 PM
We are constantly searching for new additions to our diet. And I want this thread to contain suggestions from people who have tried these products and recipes.
Janneke Phung is continuing the work of Andrea Wyckoff aka Bettyrawker. I have taken some time to review the material here and I hope everyone interested in diet will do likewise:

https://starchfreefeasting.com/?fbclid=IwAR3tg63gHvSfnE-EAWILCUQKh2wF0PASZTIwP0fHNPupwk45IEyu_6JnK4s

HEALTH,
John
0 80 Read More
Re: Looking for help dealing with Heartburn Inanna 05/04/22 10:40 AM
Mark, that's really interesting. I've been wondering about bone broth. Thanks!

Love and light.
6 634 Read More
Re: Low dose naltrexone, anyone try it? Inanna 05/04/22 10:38 AM
I hadn't realised that you are on LDN, Angie. I'm so glad it helps!

Love and light.
8 1,758 Read More
Alternatives Jump to new posts
Re: A silver bullet for an unwanted guest ? A.S Duncan 04/26/22 12:18 PM
In order to remind fellow member Dan just what a force he's starting to use and direct at AS I have uploaded and linked to a historical documentary on the genius who was Royal Raymond Rife. I add that link here for everyones interest.
Dan will be beaming that AS frequency at himself right now and no doubt feeling pretty awful - I'm sure we all wish him well and good luck .
Royal Ramond Rife [bitchute.com]

Duncan
100 106,840 Read More
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 38 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Uveitis
by Missalicia - 05/25/22 05:38 AM
New recipe website from Janneke
by DragonSlayer - 05/10/22 05:03 PM
Looking for help dealing with Heartburn
by Magician - 03/11/22 11:15 PM
Uveitis again and I miss you guys!
by Magician - 01/20/22 05:14 AM
Electromyography (EMG) test
by Magician - 10/01/21 04:03 AM