Here is an interesting supplement. Vitamin K positively effects abnormal calcification, inflammation, and blood sugar levels:

"Vitamin K has been approved for the treatment of osteoporosis in Japan since 1995. The vitamin has shown promise in other areas. Super K is a low-cost dietary supplement that contains a natural form of vitamin K1 and K2."...
"Vitamin K prevents calcification of arteries and other soft tissue. Calcification of organs and other soft tissue is an adverse consequence of aging."...
"Vitamin K prevents elevations in IL-6. Rising levels of interleukin-6 (IL-6) are an indication of aging. A chemical messenger for the immune system, IL-6 promotes inflammation. "..
"Vitamin K may play a role in the regulation of blood sugar. The pancreas, which makes insulin, has the second highest amount of vitamin K in the body."
http://www.lef.org/newshop/items/item00604.html?source=HomeTop12VitaminK

"So long and thanks for all the fish" - Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy

what I can eat on the diet (click here) -- my blog -- contact me (PM is broken)
"Some men, in truth, live that they may eat, as the irrational creatures, 'whose life is their belly, and nothing else.' But the Instructor enjoins us to eat that we may live." -- Clement of Alexandria (about 200 AD)