thanks erica! sorry you're pool is closed. we'll have to be virtual stretching buddies today!

sorry i don't have a link to those strengthening exercises i was talking about, i don't really have one. really a combo of things i've learned in yoga class and PT, mix and match. i was just on amazon seeing if i could find a book. i'll keep looking for a good website as well. thinking of you!

i told hubby to make sure i got outside to walk today, but he told me i could take the day off, LOL! i need a new coach! but its because my sternoclavicular joint is killing me, i think maybe swinging my arms will help, he thinks it will only irritate it, i'm not really sure. last year when my ribs were acting up, where they attach to the sternum was exquisitely tender and that's what's currently happening with the sternoclavicular joint. last year swinging the arms only made the rib-sternum joints worse, so not sure what walking will do to the SC joint. oy! i think it was stuck like the rib heads in the back were and maybe i got it unstuck yesterday as less muscle spasm but more tenderness......always something! but the KIP gel and heat did help, i bet ice would help even more, but ice is so cold! ok, i'll go ice it now and stop being such a baby!

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)