Erica,

It looks kinda like this:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS02TvU21gi6LXwODgCdZHXhMfPpLvzrHQjfClN1HHnPRmLwTkTNLg0gAKdcj73ZHwl7_n8JD0&usqp=CAY

they said it was a "recumbent" bike but I should have known from looking at it that I couldn't do it, as I can't sit on high chairs (like bar stools, etc).

I need a true recumbent stationary bike, one where you sit way back and the pedals are higher or the same height as the chair, not below it.

If you or anyone else have a good suggestion...I'll post the question on the front page too.....

Yesterday we took a lovely walk in the back field surrounded by the hedge row and small (mostly ash) trees that were growing in the field (needs to be brush-hogged)....just a few inches of snow on the ground, it was a lovely walk. Not sure the distance, but we were out there for ~45 minutes.

At one point we saw rabbit tracks, then what looked like rabbit and fox tracks...wonder if the fox got the rabbit? probably is my guess.

Today it rained most of the day and I wimped out and didn't take a walk.

But tomorrow I resolve to smile

Last edited by Sue22; 01/04/15 05:58 AM.

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)