Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 29 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 28 29
T
New_Member
New_Member
T
Hi Loz,
Thanks - now you know where my username came from - it is Tiff's nickname for her being a baby - so don't you think I really look like a "teapie"?? not a mean ole Mama Bear-0 well maybe not...
See ya,
Hugs
Nancy

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
In reply to:

Chris, Ian and Pete, we do make one big happy medic/firefighter family, eh?

Here's a page that you guys might like.

Click Here

Anyone else is free to check it out too.

Ian

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

M
mig Offline
M
Hey Cristina,... this is a fun thread!

Well,... Mig is my long-time nic-name, forced on me by a very mean big brother at the wee age of 3 yrs old.

My dumb stupid 7 yr old big brother always called me names (I was the youngest of 3 kids),... he used the 'M' from Melinda, and whenever he wanted to really bug and tease me, he'd call me 'Mig the Pig' . ARRRGH! He drove me nuts!!!

My parents tried to make him stop but he wouldn't listen. Look! It's Mig the pig, Mig the pig, Mig the pig ... he loved teasing and torturing me! Finally he shortened it to Mig (but I still knew what he meant ). Then my Aunts and Uncles (not knowing it's nasty origin) started using it too!

Eventually everyone started calling me Mig (even my parents) and there was no stopping the onslaught. Finally, I came to like the name, since only my closest friends & family use it. When I am in a big crowd and someone yells out 'Hey Mig' ... I know it will be someone special!

When I first started lurking in KA, I felt an immediate connection to all you fellow spondylitics and so my choice was easy!

mig

mig
Black_Belt_AS_Kicker
Black_Belt_AS_Kicker
Elspeth is my given name, and ask is because I asked to join AS,also easy to remember.

Presidential_AS_Kicker
Presidential_AS_Kicker
Hey, Splinter Supervisor,

I tried your link and it asked for a logon.

Holly

[color:"#006666"]Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.

~~Hans Christian Andersen

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
In reply to:

I tried your link and it asked for a logon

I was afraid of that. I'll move it to the public pages of my FD website over the weekend and post a new link in the jokes section here.

Ian

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Hi,
This is fun.
My brother who has AS used to call me Buckwheat because we had it growing in the back fields behind our house. When we were kids and would walk in the fields it was so high you couldn't see me in the plants. When I was diagnosed I did a lot of thinking about what my brother had gone through with AS so this was the name I came up with.
Janet
Oh TA BUCKWHEAT!!

Gold AS Kicker
Gold AS Kicker
Hey, let's not forget Bobby in South Africa and your old flameTim in New York! Especially Tim as he was the first to label us AS Kickers, which led to our name Kickas.org.

My user name is in honor of my first granddaughter, Dakota Danielle Troy. On July 26th the last (unless the SIL chickens out:) of my grandchildren was born and her name, Willow Mackenzie Troy, would suggest another good user name, Willowmac. But I'll stick with the more manly Dakotadan:)

Gladstones?:)

Pete

"Maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!"
- Lt. Frank Drebin

Pete

[color:"green"] "Maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans But this is our hill. And these are our beans!"[/color]

- Lt. Frank Drebin

Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Well, I guess I'm much the same as a lot on here. My hobby is Wood Carving, so for some odd reason when trying to get the e-address of Wood Carver all were taken. After much tinkering at last I came up with "wudcrvr".
It is allways fun to hear what prompted the usernames.
To see one of my carvings click on attachment.
This is a cradle that I carved for my grandchildren.

"ASKicking" "WUDCRVR"
WOOD IS LIKE LIFE
WITH WORK
YOU CAN CREATE BEAUTY

1-124764-cradle{frontview}.jpg (0 Bytes, 5 downloads)

[align center][red]"ASKicking" [ "WUDCRVR"
WOOD IS LIKE LIFE
WITH WORK
YOU CAN CREATE BEAUTY[/align][/red]
That's an easy one for me, although the recent success of the X-Men movies and their central character, Wolverine, has made some people make an incorrect guess at my name's origin. Nope, no comic book character for me--my name is a direct homage to my beloved University of Michigan Wolverines. Graduated in 1986, got to fulfill a dream while I was there by working on the Michigan Daily student newspaper, where I got to cover the football team for a year and talk one-on-one with the legendary Bo Schembechler. What a year that was! Good times.

I'll bleed maize and blue until I die, so this seemed like a good way to show my allegiance. And why wolverinefan2? Well, that's obvious--because someone else had this great idea before me at the first site I used this as my ID (ESPN.com, I think--at least five years ago).

Brad

He who has a 'why' to live can bear with almost any 'how'.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

Sounds like everything takes time, discipline, and patience, and those are seven things I don't have.
--Jon Dore

Page 6 of 29 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 99 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella