Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Mine was real simple. When I first signed on here, I had no clue as to what I was doing (some would say I still don't). I just tried to keep it as simple as possible so I gave myself the first part of my e-mail address, minus the @whatever.com thingy. See, I have a real simple mind so I have to keep these kinds of things even simpler....

Glenn

"If God were small enough for your minds, He wouldn't be big enough for your needs."
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Wow Mike. My two favorite teams are Michigan State and whoever plays Michigan. I've really gotten to enjoy the MSU - PSU rivalry. Except the last couple of years when PSU trounced us. I was at the MSU-PSU game about 3 years back. MSU had gotten out to a quick 28-0 lead by half time. Everyone thought it was over, but PSU came back and tied it. Then with about a minute remaining in the game, TJ Duckett took the ball at about the 7 or 8 yard line, got hit by what seemed to be 4 or 5 defenders and dragged them into the end zone. Man, that was the most exciting sporting event I've ever been to. I'm not much of an excitable kind of guy, but I screamed myself hoarse that game. I still get chills thinking about it. That year, MSU went onto the Citrus Bowl and beat Florida (another team I love to hate). It was quite a year to be a Spartan fan. Hopefully our new coach can bring them back.
Best of luck to your Nittany Lions this year, Mike. I look forward to the game again this year.

Glenn

"If God were small enough for your minds, He wouldn't be big enough for your needs."
Presidential_AS_Kicker
Presidential_AS_Kicker
Hi Cristina,

How are you doing these days?

My username is very boring and self-explanatory, I'm afraid (although some ppl have asked me whereabouts "Oz" is in the US!!!). When I first joined KA, around 5 years ago, there were several Sue's already here, so I thought I'd better quantify mine. So, as David R said , I'll make it sound better and say "my parents gave it to me" as well!!

Hugs,
Sue

Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker

I was serving with a group of guys and with my last name it all started with hambone and they called me that for a while and then a natural progression occurred with hambone, bone, hamdog, hamster, hamslice (a derivative of homeslice or homeboy) and of course I threw on the 123 at the end in case anyone else had that name, but then I got to thinking, Who in the whole wide world would ever have a name like hamslices. Don't know, just a spur of the moment thing.

Thanks

May Pain Freeness be with you!!

First Signs 1992
Sacroilitis DIAG 2001
AS DIAG 2002
Now on:
Celebrex, Tramadol, Nexium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lipitor, Percocet
Previously on:
Sulfasalizide
Methotrexate (Yuck)
Remicade
Embrel
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Sue,

I remember when we had all those Sue's. It was very confusing. Especially before we had pictures of us. Now multiple names aren't so bad with the thumbnail pics.
So glad to see you!

Hamslices,

Cool name! I was hoping you would post so we could get the story behind it. Thanks for sharing!

Cristina

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
wee bees!
that is too cute!
i like that!

Buggy

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
the splinters?
i like that name too!
btw Art likes your little quote on the bottom from mr franklin.

Buggy

E
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
E
Hi Cristina!

Well I know you can figure mine out easy enough as we share the same birthday .
I am an earth sign (Taurus) and when it comes to letting AS get the better of me I can be very stubborn indeed . I also have a loooooooooong fuse but when I see red, SNORT!

peace
Kathy

"The most beautiful stones have been tossed by the wind and washed by the waters and polished to brilliance by life's strongest storms."

People will forget what you say
People will forget what you do
But people will never forget, how you made them feel
- Maya Angelou -

F
Magical_AS_Kicker
Magical_AS_Kicker
F
My log in name was a fraternity name from the early seventies when I was at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in Calif. Frunobulax (froo-nob-you-lax)was a Monster GiaNT Poodle Dog who ate Japan according to the late Frank Zappa who wrote a funny song about monster movies from Japan called"Cheepnis"on the album Live at the Roxy and elsewhere .I am still a big fan of the late American Comoposer who died 10 years ago this December of prostate cancer at 52.That was my Alpha Upsilon name
Kev

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
In reply to:

the splinters?
i like that name too!

I even call them splinter1, splinter2 and splinter3 based on oldest to youngest

In reply to:

btw Art likes your little quote on the bottom from mr franklin

Here's a ton more

http://www.tobp.com/other/beer_quotes.shtml

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

Page 10 of 29 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,975 hmmm
1,319,726 OMG!!!!
709,316 PARTY TIME!