Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
When I was much younger I did a lot of partying. Often I would come to work with a hangover and many times with no sleep. My co-workers would always say here comes ol Red Eye on those days because of my obvious red eyes. Well, my name is Fred and it didn't take long before they were saying here comes Fred-Eye. It stuck for over 30 years.

I'm really only 18 years old. I have 35 years experience at being 18 years old.

[color:"red"]"Even if your on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."[/color] Will Rogers
stranger
stranger
I'm here.

And here:

Click Here

Your pal,

Deanpaul

Regime change, like charity, begins at home. - Ira Glass, This American Life

I fixed the link to be short, Ian

Edited by iwood51 on 12/18/03 07:48 AM (server time).

“One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourself out. Be as I am a reluctant enthusiast…a part time crusader, a halfhearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it… while you can. While it is still there. – Edward Abbey
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Deanpaul,

It is sooooo good to see you! Vegas 2004?

Cristina

stranger
stranger
I did see the Vegas 2004 thread in the other forum... I thought that was an every two year cycle? But hey, I'm not going to not go. If there is a KA gathering in Vegas, I'll be there.

Great to see you and to be seen. Hope you're doing well, it has been too long. My bad. ;)

Your pal,

Deanpaul

Regime change, like charity, begins at home. - Ira Glass, This American Life

“One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourself out. Be as I am a reluctant enthusiast…a part time crusader, a halfhearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it… while you can. While it is still there. – Edward Abbey
T
tjc Offline
New_Member
New_Member
T
It has been awhile . I started on the old old board :) Good Lord remember the battles ? :)I started out as Tim , then Tjc and then used Hm800 as that is my Chiefs number for Hazmat and I didnt forget it :) Then at one time I used Tjc 29 as that is the number on my fire helmet. Sooooooooo down the road I will change from tjc as that is a bit boring .
Peace and God Bless, Tim

Hi Christina,

You are certainly not getting too old, you are just getting more adorable. I am a newbie on this site, but have loved the people I have met and all the info and experience I have learned in just the past week.

My User Name may look obvious, but it has a deeper meaning. The pain of AS I have experienced over the years has been so intense at times, I used to ROAR with pain and frustration. And, as you may have seen in my post to your "What is your favorite KickAS moment/moments" thread, I am an active ROWER. Hence I combined the two words as a constant reminder to myself of what I Love (rowing) and Hate (pain and suffering). Which can also be interpretted as Good vs Evil, Predestination vs. Free Will, Self vs. Others (team mates) who are in greater need and pain.

By all the wonderful comments in the overwhelming number of replies your posts receive, you are undoubtedly deserving of the title Spectacular_AS_Kicker. ;-)

Just glad to be here,
Rowr

"Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated."Mark Twain

"Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated."Mark Twain
M
M
Cristina, My real name is Christine, but I learned long ago that all variations of the name are usually taken. Mimi is what I called myself when I first started to talk and it was one of the nicknames that my family used for me. Because it's not my real name, I always use a small "m".

mimi

C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Mimi,

When I was born, my oldest sister couldn't say "Cristina" so she called me "Nina."

I was known as Nina for very many years. Oh no....now my secret is out!

Hugs,
Cristina

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
In reply to:

When I was born, my oldest sister couldn't say "Cristina" so she called me "Nina."

Uh oh, El Nina

When my brother was little, he couldn't say Nana, so my grandmother to this day is still know to all of us as Ninny.

Ian

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
Tim, I haven't had the pleasure of saying hi yet, so here it is.... Hi, nice to meet you. Another smoke-eater, that's cool. Are you career or vollie? Are you still active? I've been a vollie for 20 years, reaching the rank of Captain twice (including this year) (oh and Chief for a week, see attached), however, I think I may hang up the boots after this year, more due to my asthma than anything else. I may stay as a chauffer or some other lighter duty, it's time to leave the interior attacks to the younger, healthier guys (and gals).

Ian

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM