Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29
Cristina #121685 06/04/05 12:53 AM
Magical_Kicker
Magical_Kicker
i know many of you are sick of this poll, but there are a bunch of us "newbies" and a lot of you to get to know!! so, forgive me, but here i go.....

ok... i think my screen name is mostly an attempt at thinking positively... like living a charmed life. how can i stay depressed if i'm constantly saying i'm a Charmed_One??

HUGS!!
Teddi

keep smiling... it matters! FYI-Because of its literal definition ("fear of the marketplace"), agoraphobia is often misunderstood as a fear of crowds or a fear of open spaces. The clinical definition of agoraphobia is a fear of situations or places "from which escape might be difficult (or embarrassing) or in which help may not be available in the event" of a panic attack.
V
V
Vans is how I sign my name shorthand. I always loved vans shoes so I adapted my signature for notes like that. I've never asked to be called that but now the newer people I hang with call me Vans - which is better that the few old pals who call me Crazy V!

I do like to bowl under the moniker Gympy Styles cuz I'm a gimp/cripple. I play mini golf under Nester Pox.

Last edited by vans; 06/04/05 01:33 AM.
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Second_Degree_AS_Kicker
Ok, so I'm not just a doctor, but I also do fire arts. (My Fire Gallery) I decided on my stage name at Burning Man 2001 when I wore a suit with electroluminescent glow-wire wrapped around it. It made me look like a lightning storm.

Lightning is a cool natural phenomenon, it's beautiful to watch and it's a natural light show.

I also put on light shows. I am a natural phenomenon, and I like to think that the art I do is beautiful to watch. Lightning is also just a cool name.

And so that's how I identify myself on boards.

___________________________________________ -Mike Certified Mad Doctor
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
At my age I need all the memory tricks to remember stuff. So.....use my real name and be ahead of the game

Candace

"Tolerance is the first principal of community; it is the spirit which conserves the best that all men think." Helen Keller
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Well, for many years I have been called a princess, and not just any princess. My friends said that I was THEE Princess. So now as an adult I am known as Princess Michelle!!!

Bringing this thread out of retirement for any newbies to add their story... or just for anyone to reread the stories behind the names once again.

Tim

AS may win some battles, but I will win the war.

KONK - Keep ON Kicking
Bumping up this very old thread (original Cristina question for those who recall these questions)... it is very interesting to read through some of the Login Names and how they were choosen.

Add your story if you wish, or if up late one night and can not sleep, read and fall asleep

Tim

AS may win some battles, but I will win the war.

KONK - Keep ON Kicking
I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
My real name is Clark Kent, a super name, but, i am fairly incompetent and a clot, thus an old english term came to mind 'Silly Billy' meaning an idiot, bozo (a nice one) or as the english might say, a Pratt.............thus a derivation of 'Silly'=Inept, 'Billy' = Will,

thus, the idiotic ineptwill

Veteran_AS_Kicker
Veteran_AS_Kicker
Cherkibbs
Cher comes from my first name Cheryl
Kibbs comes from my beloved cat named Kibbles that disappeared on Nov 30, 1998 and think he may have been killed by raccoons bec I've seen raccoons in the yard that week.

so hence CHERKIBBS! Cute, eh? LOL
My cat that I have now, his name is Jordan.

I am deaf!!! Finally dx'ed with AS after 10 years. Yes, that is my cat in the picture of me. Yes, he does look pizzed! He doesn't like being held!
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
again,

i'm not very original, sue is short for my first name and i put in 22 as i thought there'd be lots of sues, susans, etc, but i think i'm about the only one. so even the number doesn't mean much besides its an easy number to remember.

i'm so original and creative, i've had pets with names such as Green Bird, Blue Bird, Gray Cat. When we got our current parrot, my husband and i tried to be really creative, but the only name we could agree on was Mookie.

so there's no hope for me.

sue

sue

Spondyloarthropathy, HLAB27 negative
Humira (still methylprednisone for flares, just not as often. Aleve if needed, rarely.)
LDN/zanaflex/flector patches over SI/ice
vits C, D. probiotics. hyaluronic acid. CoQ, Mg, Ca, K.
chiro
walk, bike
no dairy (casein sensitivity), limited eggs, limited yeast (bread)
Page 23 of 29 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 33 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Welcome to our Newest Members!
by Magician - 08/09/22 10:54 PM
Chamomile tea can reduce inflammation
by L33 - 07/26/22 11:20 PM
Best Gym Equipment to have
by L33 - 07/26/22 10:10 PM