Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Hi Cristina,

I am with Jo and Mig for your question cause I post on my office hour (mostly when my boss not around ). I have PC at home but I am already in front of PC from 8 to 5 so I don't feel like to log on at home.

Surely one thing that keep me posting cause it feels like home and I owe this place big time

Hugs,
Sinta

A
Magical_AS_Kicker
Magical_AS_Kicker
A
When I was 'new' I had so many Q's I wanted answers to, that I posted a few times.

These days I respond when I think it may benefit someone, or if I have experienced the same issue. I rarely make new posts.

I tend not to post when things are rough. Why? I dont see the need. I'll grit my teeth & deal with it. No one can physically help with the pain, so I feel best coping alone.

Take care

Amber

Gold AS Kicker
Gold AS Kicker
Hi Stranger,

I stopped posting regularly when my offers of support started to sound like recordings. Over five years with this fantastic group has changed my way of thinking, healed my body and given me some of the happiest memories of my life...plus blessed me with some really good friends. But I must admit, there is no way I can say it better than a newbie and I've quit trying. Their posts are running over with enthusiasm and come straight from the heart...while mine, on the other hand, seem to come straight from the re-run bin. I do visit every chance I get and I love to read the posts but, more often than not, I dump any replies I attempt because they sound canned.

Hey, you asked:)

Pete

"Maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!"
- Lt. Frank Drebin

Pete

[color:"green"] "Maybe the problems of two people don't amount to a hill of beans But this is our hill. And these are our beans!"[/color]

- Lt. Frank Drebin

Good Morning Cristina,
I would have to echo Pete's post. I used post regularly, but seem to have slowed when everything I said started sounding the same. I still post when a topic gabs my attention or when I see one of the "Old Timers" around. I don't think anything keeps me from posting, other than I don't seem to have the time anymore.

Kep Kickin'AS
Chris

Keep Kickin'AS
Chris

Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Cristina
wish I'd thought of this one.
But in answer to the question, I log in most days to check whats happening, if a question is asked that I can make input to, I will. If I have information to give, I will. If I can come up with a better question, quicker than you, I will.
And like Sinta say's in her reply, I cannot stay away from the site because I owe it such a huge debt, from what it's given me,freely, without charge and with love.
And for that reason I will always be here.

Stay Well
Paul

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life,
then lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives."

Stay Well Paul NEVER, NEVER, NEVER drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.............
C
C
Hi Cristina

Good question. I come on here everday and check in and see how all my friends are doing and if I see a post I can reply to I will. I also like to let all my friends here know what is going on with me and my Old Body But most of all I like to Great the new people that come here so that they know they are NOT alone and that here on KA we do answer our posts fairly fast because it is nice to know that people are always here for you when you are feeling down or all alone.

John

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
AS always Cristina, a great question. In the beginning when i was a noob, you couldn't keep me away from here, morning, noon or night (in fact there was one morning that I had a power outage and was posting using dial-up and my laptop at about 4:30 am I think Cheryl and Cindy were up and posting at that time). Now, I come here quite often, but it's more just for the togetherness that this place offers rather than medical questions. I think most of mine have been answered and if/when I get worse, I may have more medically related questions, but for now, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing, posting whenever I feel I can help, or to answer a question. I am still moderating 4 or 5 of the forums, and try to do my bit there. Right now, I can only post from work. I don't have an internet connection at home (it's temporary, but a long story, not related to this).

Don't know if I answered you question or just rambled

Ian

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

T
tjc Offline
New_Member
New_Member
T
Hi Cristina , when depressed I isolate myself and tend to not communicate with anyone because I dont have anything good to say .
Peace and God Bless , Tim

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Cristina,

I try to post regardless of how I'm feeling, although I will admit that it takes an effort if I'm feeling lousy emotionally. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to respond to anything. Not that I don't care, just I don't feel I have what it takes to help at times.

Being in physical pain doesn't stop me so much, but emotional pain is the wrench in the works for me. That's when I have to force myself to stay open to the people here.

Many hugs,

Kat

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Hi Cristina.....I post only sometime....when I feel up to it....or get the time to be on the intranet.....I'm not good w/typing and using my computer but I'm learning and will try to keep posting here because you'll are really good AS's......I try to read all the posts and love the feedback and will try to give more of my input ........take care

Hope

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 62 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,367,261 hmmm
1,322,989 OMG!!!!
711,663 PARTY TIME!