Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#475133 08/15/12 05:40 PM
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Hello AS Kickers! How are my friends doing? I havnt been here in years but so many of you are always in my heart and mind! So where is Dakotadan? What is new with you guys? Life is good. AS sucks!

xoxo,
Cristina in California

O
Warrior_AS_Kicker
Warrior_AS_Kicker
O
Hi Cristina, glad to hear you are doing well, there are some of us old ones still around, a lot of new members also. Pete has been gone from here for several yrs. now.
J.R.

AS Czar
AS Czar
Hey, Cristina:

Long time no hear!

Well, Dakotadan is a real mystery...sort of out of the picture--tired of the whole thing as I have been.

But last year broke my leg in Philippines and it had to be reset here as first try did not take, so now I have a big long hollow nail down my rt tibia that is painful when I exercise. So kept me in front of computer aside from that osteotomy, also (20 hour surgery). Oh, the misadventures of AS!

We are slowly moving to Reno, as that is a better tax situation for us, but who knows right now--next year arrives and we could be in Philippines on a permanent basis!

Oh, well You don't need to remind US about AS!! But life is good, that is always true; it is what we make of it and I feel very blessed indeed!

Hope You are playing hard and staying away from the AS monster!

HEALTH,
John

C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Hey J.R.! So good to see the Oldtimer. I hope you are doing well. I can't believe all of the new people here. That is such a good thing as everyone with AS needs to come here and get the support. It helped me so much when we all started out on Brian's board back in the late 90's. You take care and I am going to try and poke my head in more often.

Hugs,
Cristina

M
mig Offline
M
Hi Cristina - how very nice to see a post from you! smile

If anyone was able to draw Pete out, I'm sure it would be you! I'm afraid it's been quite some time now since I've noticed him even peek in.

Glad to hear that life is good, despite AS!

Cheers!
mig

C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
John! I miss you so much. I figured you might reply as you have been so instrumental to helping so many people KickAS for decades now.

So sorry to hear about Pete being out of the picture. I guess a lot of us just get tired of talking about our AS after awhile and need a break from thinking about it.

I am so sorry to hear about your leg break! I couldn't believe what you had to go through after your back broke yrs ago. You are such a strong person no matter what gets thrown your way. Remember when you had just had surgery on your back and insisted on walking all that way to the Bellagio as we all wanted to see the water show? I was dying from the long walk and my AS was nothing like yours and you just pushed on and we all made it there together? No matter how much AS has ravaged you, your positive attitude and desire to help others never fails to amaze me.

My hubby and I moved near Redlands two yrs ago. This desert heat kills me but I go back home to the beach area every two months or so to see my rheumy. I need to get a new doctor out here. Just had a thought...maybe I will join you two in the Philippines some day! I hope "A" is doing well also. Tell her I said hello and ask her if she is up for a trip to Lost Wages! The heat can't be any worse there than it is at home, right? Ugh!

Maybe we can drag all of our painful behinds to Vegas again and you can meet my husband. Or maybe just meet at Gladstones again. He has MS so he understands what we all go through. His body pain is similar to us but his head pain can be off the charts!

Well, it is so good to hear from you John. Let's keep on KickingAS together!

Hugs,
Cristina

C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Mig! So awesome to see you! I saw the pictures you posted in the forum for pics of AS and you look as beautiful as ever.

I have so much more to say but I've been on here too much for one day. My wrists are killing me! Maybe you can draw me some new ones...hehehehe. Heck, draw me a new spine, hips, knees, and feet while you are at it!

I hope you and your hubby are doing well. I am still determined to someday make it to Canada and meet all of our Canadian friends. I've ,missed you Mig and all your wise advice and your big heart. I shall sign off KickAS now. See you in the women's forum!

Hugs,
Cristina

M
mig Offline
M
Oh my goodness, you are as generous and as sweet as ever, Cristina! And wow, what an amazing memory you have!

Sorry your wrists are acting up! See you in the WF when you're back on!

Hugs!!
mig

Hey Cristina!!
There's a few of us originals left hangin' around. How's things with you? Keep in touch!

Keep Kickin'AS
Chris

Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
Cristina your back!!!
When Pete had been missing for awhile I called him to make sure he was OK. He said he was doing well, and now busy with other things.

I hope you and your husband are doing great. The AS for me has not been bad at all. The MS isn't to bad, but I do get dizzy at times. I can still run. I have been waiting for another Vegas party.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Welcome All New Members!
by Magician - 08/09/22 10:54 PM
Chamomile tea can reduce inflammation
by L33 - 07/26/22 11:20 PM
Best Gym Equipment to have