Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
AS Czar
AS Czar
Hey, Cristina:

Annie was just saying how much she missed the old VagueAS get-togethers.

We have left Anza and now live in San Diego, but I know Redlands well, as I had some friends there long ago. If You get down our direction, give us a shout; we would love to see You and meet Your husband. Gladstones is a stretch, but we could arrange a So Cal meeting somewhere convenient to everyone interested I suppose.

Hope to hear from You soon (as I have pestered Professor Ebringer about MS recently, also),
HEALTH,
John

Ninja_AS_Kicker
Ninja_AS_Kicker
Hi Cristina: I am glad to hear you are well. Wishing you continued well being. Drop in more often...Tom

Hey Cristina,

Good to see you checking in... last night I was actually scanning old pictures in and came across the Vegas Kickas party pictures.... DakotaDan, DeanPaul, Dragonslayer, Betty, Sinta, Michelle(from Maryland), yourself and me to name a few.

Not sure last time you checked in... but I have been living in Argentina over 5 years now.

Best to you and hope AS stays in its place.

Tim

AS may win some battles, but I will win the war.

KONK - Keep ON Kicking
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Chris and Steve,

Hello my dear friends! I have missed talking to you both so much. I have had so much going on it the last 4 yrs. that it would take me forever to tell you. I do believe I' ve spoken to you both within the last 2 yrs or so though.

Chris, I hope you got the approval. I did. Yay! I need to go on FB and see what you are up to. We really need to catch up!

Steve, how is my favorite runner? You amaze me with your marathons. I'd like to be able to run around the block! My arthritis in my hips, knees and feet keep me from doing anything like that. How are you and Kandis doing? How old are the kids now? Sorry we haven't been able to get together. Jim still can't tolerate anything but high dose steroids, which he hates, but he is hanging in there.

I look forward to talking to you both. I really miss you guys!

Hugs to you both,
Cristina

Superior_AS_Kicker
Superior_AS_Kicker
Hi Cristina good to see you are still among the living. Have a great day.

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Hello Ms. Crisitna,

I don't know how I missed this except that life has been hectic as could be for about a month. I look at things and don't see half of what I'm looking at it seems.

Brought a huge smile to my face to see you post. I love this place now and always, but my first days here when there seemed to be only a handful of folks were special. Not too many of them folks posting any more, great to see when someone does.

I hope there is enough figurative sunshine in your world. Not much of Pete here for the last two years. I hope the same for him.

L-R: Julianna, Jamie, Diane and Tonimarie

stevec-they also serve who stand and wait
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Well, well, well....Look who showed her beautiful face. I check your facebook every now and again, but you seemed to disappear when you became a grandma. It is wonderful to see you! Take care of yourself and I hope to see more of you. smile

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love........."

stranger
stranger
I'll come out for some x's and o's. Muah!

And now back to the shadows...

“One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourself out. Be as I am a reluctant enthusiast…a part time crusader, a halfhearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it… while you can. While it is still there. – Edward Abbey
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Cristina, it`s really good to see you! And it`s good to know you are well. You have been missed!

Warm hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Hi Cristina, hope you're well. Nice that you joined us telephonically at some KA ski parties.
Big mystery though--who's that imposter stranger who took over Deanpaul's profile???

This bunny Kicks AS !
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)