Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
A
i was wondering if any of you had tried coil machines or rife technology to cure or manage your AS. i went on the no-starch/low-starch diet a year ago with some improvement but found out i had a lot more going on.. i got very ill and found out i have lyme disease and am now trying to differentiate what is AS and what is Lyme. Lyme can cause pretty much all symptoms that AS causes so it is confusing. I have been using something called a coil machine, it is similar to a rife machine and it uses electromagnetic frequencies to kill infection. there are certain frequencies that adress klebsiella which is supposedly the culprit for AS, so i have been targeting the klebsiella bacteria to kill off to see if it helps with my back pain. so far it is hard to tell because i am also targeting other infections, and the die off of all of these causes all my symptoms to worsen.
I have however found SO MUCH relief from doing ozone therapy. it has been the only thing throughout my whole journey of AS, Lyme and co-infections that has given me any relief from pain, and has given me my energy back.
I am curious if any of the members here have considered using ozone therapy for AS? i am assuming that it is also killing the overgrowth of klebsiella as ozone kills anything it comes into contact with that is harmful to your body.. while at the same time it heals and helps you detox.
i am also wondering how many people on these boards have been misdiagnosed and actually have lyme disease.. as lyme is the great mimic, and is super hard to test for and get diagnosed. i had to pay over a thousand dollars for the tests that finally confirmed i have lyme. the tests covered by insurance have such a high rate of false negatives it is ridiculous.
anyhow... just wanted to bring this to the forums... see if you all have any thoughts or questions..

thanks,

kelly

Hi Kelly. Glad to see you are getting relief but one thing - there is no cure. We can only wish this website could turn into a reminiscing portal!

Timo
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Don't know anything about ozone, but the Rife machine I do know 'of' but no first hand experience. Two or three on the glaucoma forum use Rife. Have found it beneficial, but, like AS there is no cure (yet) for glaucoms. Can only try to manage the progression.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Interesting that this subject comes up at the same time I have been investigating the "rife machine" The history is really interresting. It was originally and still is used to cure cancer, yep you read it right "cure". My father in law has had prostate cancer and been usuing a rife machine for several months and his 19.00 PSA dropped to .05 Anyone who has time to read up on this, bing or google there are lots of imformative websites.

" That which does not kill me only makes me stronger"
I checked out Rife machines and all I saw was that they are a scam and useless except for the placebo effect. I saw no science to back the sellers' claims.

- http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/201150-rife-machine

-
Quote:
Despite the fact that it has long been medically discredited, the Rife machine is still around, doing more harm than good. In 2007, the Seattle Times reported the case of a Washington state couple who were indicted for medical fraud.

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA401104/Ready-for-Rife.html

- http://rifemachinescam.blogspot.ca/2007/03/rife-machine-scam-warning.html

Timo
Timo - as far as I understand there are Rife machines and Rife machines. The ones, again, as advertiised/referred to in yr links, are not up to standard. The best are made/sold in Germany and in South Africa - ex Germany. There are definite studies showing effective treatment for 'n number of medical conditions, including that of glaucoma - this was an interesting *'tiny' study.

For myself, am a bit of a bystander, but my glaucoma is such that there is no holding back the retinal damage, there is no medication that can really 'manage' the condition, and the retinal damage is/will eventually cause blindness. I am willingly (though a tad unwillingly) to give the Rife m/c a blast. Just gotta save up first... Note - the prices as charged in the USA for (reported) sub-standard m/cs is summat like 3xtimes that charged in Germany or Sth Africa. (Memory says c.Euro: 1,500/-.) In addition, always check 'who; is making the damning report...

Last edited by MollyC1i; 06/18/13 09:39 PM. Reason: Edited comment

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Hi Molly. Could you show us those definite studies?

Quote:
In a 1996 case, the marketers of a 'Rife device' claiming to cure numerous diseases including cancer and AIDS were convicted of felony health fraud.[14] The sentencing judge described them as "target[ing] the most vulnerable people, including those suffering from terminal disease" and providing false hope.[15] In 2002 John Bryon Krueger, who operated the Royal Rife Research Society, was sentenced to 12 years in prison for his role in a murder and also received a concurrent 30-month sentence for illegally selling Rife devices. In 2009 a U.S. court convicted James Folsom of 26 felony counts for sale of the Rife devices sold as 'NatureTronics', 'AstroPulse', 'BioSolutions', 'Energy Wellness', and 'Global Wellness'. [16]

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Royal_Rife

Timo
Yes - I know of that case Timo. It was also one of the sub-standard American made m/cs. I also know of people whom the Rife has helped. And, in addition, there is also an additional 'type' of m/c, German, that has just undergone a small trial in Germany for use on glaucoma and macula degeneration patients to good success. I sat in on the webcast for it. Facinating. Trials are continuing. At the moment only available in Germany.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Have permission to post following information on this thread - from the glaucoma group. The poster is having success with using the Rife for glaucoma and other problems. Have not edited too much - hope it have not muddled too much... :-

"The Rife resonator is a machine that generates electro-magnetic frequencies, which are relayed through the body via hands or feet or through a blanket.

"In 1920 the late Dr. Royal Raymond Rife designed and built a special light microscope with which he could visualize live viruses. He discovered that each virus, bacterium and parasite was fatally sensitive to a specific wave currency, which he was able to witness through the lens of his microscope. This principle is similar to that whereby a glass is shattered by a musical note at just the right pitch. Thus an organism can be selectively destroyed without harming the surrounding tissue.

"Although Dr. Rife did his research 1930-1971 (when he died) the electro-magnetic frequency generators have only become accessible in recent years due to improved computer technology and the spread of information via the internet. For many years, Dr. Rife was hounded and maligned by big pharmaceutical companies who felt threatened by his revolutionary discoveries.

"With Rife resonator not only are the viruses and other pathogens destroyed, but also damaged tissues are detoxified and regenerated and stress is reduced (reactive treatment). Rife therapy can therefore also be used to enhance general health and prevent illness (prophylactic treatment).

"USA still limits the Rife resonator. One of my Rife therapist told me that one of the best resonators come from Canada. I live in South Africa. My luck is Rife resonators are widely used in here and produced locally. I think that it is the culture. Also I also found out that the medical doctors here are more sympathetic to homeopathy. I have lived here for the last 19 years and I have a vet who practices homeopathy and a GP who is very open minded about it.
-------------#

It is funny you mentioned that the father of a member (KA refers) was successfully treating his prostate cancer, because my therapist is also successfully managing his prostate cancer. He was given 6 months. The last 2 years he has been treating himself with Rife and other alternative therapies."
------------#

"I have been living with NTG and severe optic nerve atrophy for the last 8+ years and for the last 2 years I am using micro current wave therapy in the form of Rife resonator. I also have poor blood circulation and inflammation in my body, esp. after using the glaucoma drops inflammation increased. Since Rife my blood pressure is stabilized (J ) (70/100) and my ophthalmologist is happy with my 6 month check-ups. Now I am only using Lumigan 0,03 at nights. Really, I am very happy and sometimes I even forget that I am suffering from severe optic nerve loss. I live in South Africa and Rife resonators are widely used here and also manufactured locally. I know people here who manage their Lyme disease successfully with Rife. My husband shares my Rife to manage his Hiatal Hernia. At the beginning I went to a therapist for about 10 sessions and then I bought my own machine, smaller than the therapist’s, but good enough for me. It was the best thing I did for myself.

"I know that I am going to irritate some people and start a questioning session. But I believe that my problems have never been related my IOPs, but instead it is my whole body’s malfunction. I always had poor circulation. Since age 5, I suffered cystitis and since age 7 I have been very miyopic. Other than that I am very healthy and of average weight, on the tall side 58 year old energetic woman. Since I started the Rife, my energy levels increased and my joint pains and arthritis went away. Actually for the first time I am planning to go on a walking safari for 3 days in October, which I thought that I wouldn’t be able to do before. (One walks about 30 to 35 kms a day) If I come out of that with no problems, I am planning to do the 5 day one, and then maybe run a marathon (or rather fast walk)… I think that for the people living in USA the challenge would be, to find the right machine. There are so many rubbish out there shown as Rife resonators, but I know that there are good ones in Canada."
-------------#

http://www.rifeforum.com/ - Rife forum - suggested to sign into this group as well as

http://www.rife.de/ - Rife info

http://www.alixxor.com/?gclid=CJze3_Pdha8CFUsMtAodRRD48w - buy a Rife

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rife/ - Rife yahoo group

OK - Think all those interested should be able to 'take it from here'. And of course more info on the internet.

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,975 hmmm
1,319,726 OMG!!!!
709,316 PARTY TIME!