Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#511043 05/21/15 06:03 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
How many of you have heard of Peter Winslow?

I guess not many or everyone would be talking about him. I recently discovered his videos on youtube.

To give you some background information on Peter Winslow

He was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis when he was 24. After eight long years of dealing with chronic pain, crippling stiffness, and endless waiting for a cure, the agony and depression he felt so debilitating that he just couldn’t see living out the rest of his life with those horrible symptoms.

He now lives with no pain engages in activities such as bodybuilding and has been a life coach and discovered the root cause of his AS. He has many techniques which helped him to get back to normal.

By using breathing techniques to breath deeply, guided imagery, meditation and reducing stress he discovered away to reduce inflammation and he was feeling much better. Furthermore he follows no diets and eats what he wants.

My view on Peter Winslow

I initially thought the same as what most of you are probably thinking its a scam and he wants to make money there is no cure for AS period.

However i decided to be optimistic and look more into his work. On his website www.helpinghealing.com he offers a free guided imagery sample to back up his work. I decided to give it a shot what was the harm?

To my amazement the results i got were Amazing! I decided to use the guided meditation before going to sleep. Peter provides information on what are he best conditions when to do the guided imagery (You can see for yourself when you visit his website.

I remember going to bed with stiffness and pain in my back and neck as soon as i did the guided meditation which lasted 19 minutes of playback audio i got instant relief i moved my body in awkward positions where normally i would have pain and stiffness but there was NO PAIN my body felt relaxed and almost normal. I woke up the next day with about 50% reduction in pain and stiffness and slept on my side which i never do because i usually wake up with a lot of pain.

I couldnt believe it the results i got just from that one session were as good as taking 2-3 naproxens at once; that small period of relief you get was magnified to atleast 5-6 hours and the best part was there was no side effects!. I had to do more research into this man Peter Winslow.

So i decided to go back to his website and i found out he has a book called help for people with Ankylosing Spondylitis. I was about to purchase it as it gives step by step methods on how to get pain relief and reclaim your life. I noticed his website accepts dollars and i live in the UK. So i contacted Peter Winslow through email and asked him if i can purchase it through amazon instead, He told me it can only be purchased through his website. I said fair enough, will you accept Pounds instead of dollars? i also told him about my 50% reduction in pain. To my surprise the email i got back was unexpected.

Peter said ill send you the book for free in exchange for your endorsement of 50% less pain. I was shocked i thought even though it may work the guy is likely in it for the money this is when i knew this had to work.

Once i read the book my knowledge and understanding of AS completely changed. I now understand the root cause of the problem its so simple yet so hard for people to understand.

I cant say much on here as i really dont want to exploit Peter Winslow and give out all his info in his book but i will give you a insight.

For a long time i thought AS was a digestive problem and starch is the issue and it is to a certain extent however how can we be expected to live on such a diet for a long time it gets sickening.

Thats when i realized AS is a psychological problem and it has a lot to do with a process called the fight or flight response. I believe that AS and other autoimmune diseases occur from stress and traumatic experiences. The majority of people before they had AS are higly likely to have experineced high levels of stress or maybe had/experienced traumatic events when they were younger. All these factors creates problems in the brain which lead to anxiety and depression this puts our body in a process called the fight or flight response. When our body goes into this process it prepares us for a fight or flight lol.

An example would be lets say if you were in a life threatening situation your body will go into this mode. The sympathetic nervous system prepares us for a fight so our body makes chemical and biological changes that we cant see such as
Increased levels of blood cells
Acceleration of heart and lung action
Paling or flushing, or alternating between both
Inhibition of stomach and upper-intestinal action to the point where digestion slows down or stops
General effect on the sphincters of the body
Constriction of blood vessels in many parts of the body
Liberation of metabolic energy sources (particularly fat and glycogen) for muscular action
Dilation of blood vessels for muscles
Inhibition of the lacrimal gland (responsible for tear production) and salivation
Dilation of pupil (mydriasis)
Relaxation of bladder
Inhibition of erection
Auditory exclusion (loss of hearing)
Tunnel vision (loss of peripheral vision)
Disinhibition of spinal reflexes
Shaking

It does this to prepare us for the worst case scenario. When the fight or flight response is activated, stress hormones called adrenaline and cortisol excrete into the bloodstream to prepare us for action. Muscles tense up and blood pressure rises; blood flows out of the visceral organs and into the muscle groups used for fighting or running away. Breathing gets rapid and shallow, directing oxygen away from
Stress increases inflammation, a primary trigger for AS pain. The more stress you have, the more pain you feel.

organs and into the muscles; serum cholesterol levels spike to be converted into a form of glucose used for explosive energy. The liver pours sugar into the bloodstream, the fuel we need for fighting or fleeing the threat. The immune system kicks into high gear, increasing the white blood cell count to combat infection, and blood-clotting factors are released to protect against bleeding to death.

Many more changes occur as the stress hormones flood the body during fight or flight, which endocrinologists call the Sympathetic Nervous System (SNS) response. These hormones must be metabolized, or burned up, by physical activity as soon as they’re produced. Without an immediate release of intense physical action, blood pressure remains high, muscles remain tensed, the immune system stays revved up, cholesterol is raised but not converted into energy, and our bodies are steeped in a stew of stress chemicals.
It should be clear that psychological stress can complicate or compound pain cycles for AS sufferers:
tense muscles increase the pain

excessive tension exacerbates inflammation which most often occurs near nerve endings ï‚· shallow breathing cuts off oxygen to the tendons and organs which surround bones activation of stress hormones causes inflammation to skyrocket
The SNS response is designed to prepare us for physical action that our life may depend on. For primitive people, it worked out well because they often faced physical threats that were resolved fairly quickly. We have since evolved from hunting for food and fighting for survival, to dealing with the constant stress of modern life. Today’s hunting consists of things like finding a job, a parking place, lost keys or relief from pain, and these stressful activities can activate the same survival mechanisms that evolved in our ancient ancestors to keep them alive.

This process is vital for human beings in certain situations it is needed. However the problem with people with these chronic conditions is we do not know how to switch the sympathetic nervous system off.

This is where meditation and guided imagery comes in. It allows us to reactivate the parasympathetic nervous system which tells our body relax there is nothing wrong.

This is not the only reason why we have AS symptoms there is much more and he goes through all of it in his book but thats all i will share.

Also i decided to change my diet back a little i was sick of all this meat and no starch i was vegetarian for 4 years prior to this condition. I decided to start eating some normal foods again like bread, pasta and even pizza. To my surprise i have no had a flare up for a whole week and i am starting to think about giving up meat altogether.

I am not saying i am 100% cured i still have a hip pains likely due to the damage done and sometimes a little stiffness here and there but i know his process is going to take time i recently tried working out again and my pain levels have been significantly lower.

In regards to the diet i think the nervous system has a lot to do with it when we go back to a state of normalizes our digestion improves no longer needing to avoid foods such as starch however when we are stuck in the flight or fight response our digestion slows and thats when problems occur including AS symptoms this is because our body is not digesting foods properly.

Finally i would like to thank GOD/universe for giving me this opportunity to potentially getting my life back/reducing my levels of pain without the need for medication.

As a disclaimer i am not telling anyone this will cure their AS or for them to stop taking their for some people it may not work all i would say is i would highly recommend visiting Peter Winslow website at www.helphealing.com and read through the information he gives and download his free guided meditation sample and see for yourself if it works! If you are really interested purchase his book or contact him and he may give it you for free!

I hope this information can benefit at-least one person that will make my day thank you. God bless

Heres his youtube channel i highly recommend looking through his videos he is a good man!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDz_3Xogd8

Last edited by Amrit_Singh; 05/21/15 06:08 PM.

Your not alone........ There's always hope!
Keep Strong, keep smiling and keep your head up.
Singh means LION!!! ROAARRRR!
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Furthermore evidence that remission is possible without conventional medicine and is to do with the brain. Highly recommend watching both
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EskN8TB3i7M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWFa52eHNw

Last edited by Amrit_Singh; 05/21/15 08:33 PM.

Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Ah yes, we have heard of him here on one of the forums in almost the exact same wording in fact. How could that be? I believe his claims about AS are unethical. Research thoroughly before parting with your money. There are over 11,000 members of KA and to claim that everyone acquired the disease due to a traumatic event in their life is, well, I'll leave it at that... PETER WINSLOW IS UNETHICAL ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS

Last edited by snowshoe; 05/22/15 02:48 AM. Reason: for search engine optimization

This bunny Kicks AS !
W
Active_Member
Active_Member
W
I stopped reading at: "By using breathing techniques..."

wordbeter #511051 05/22/15 03:05 AM
Platinum_AS_Kicker
Platinum_AS_Kicker
BUYER BEWARE: PETER WINSLOW, LIFE COACH, CLAIMS CURE FOR ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS

Quote:
In Heal for Real, health expert and healing coach Peter Winslow reveals the simple yet comprehensive program he used to cure himself from chronic pain, deep depression, deadly addictions and the degenerative autoimmune disorder called Ankylosing Spondylitis. An exciting and compelling read, Heal For Real provides a clear path to radiant health and well-being.

Quote:
Heal For Real
How I Healed from “Incurable” Conditions

He is a scammer and a fraud. There is no cure for Ankylosing Spondylitis.

Last edited by Timo; 05/22/15 03:52 AM.

Timo
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Have any of you even tried Meditation before coming up with conclusions he sent me his book for free ill give it to all of you for free if you want! It may not be a cure but it works for sure!

His guided meditation sample is free so why dome any of you try it? Im tryinh to help you people if you dont belive it then its up to you. But whats the harm in trying something free?

Ralphitness is another person who has made peace with AS an reclaimes his life search his youtube channel Ralphitness.

Everyone thinks its all to to with the body malfuctuonimg but its to do with your brain 80% flare ups are due to stress
God bless i hope this benefits one person atleast cant belive the responses i got lol

snowshoe #511059 05/22/15 09:53 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
What money didnt you read he gave me his book for free shall i send it to you? Please read the post carefully before coming up With these conclusions

wordbeter #511060 05/22/15 09:55 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
You missed out my freind your own loss if you carried on reading i might have sent you the book for free its a E-book

Timo #511061 05/22/15 10:01 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
I think because i wrote so much information it looks like im trying to scam you but most of you never even bothered to read the whole post and try the free gudied imagery meditation and check out all the links.

AT NO POINT DID I SAY YOU HAVE TO PAY AND BUY HIS BOOK or spend any money i just benefited so much that i didnt want to exploit Peter Winslow ill send you his book for free over email if you want its a E-book.

You all thought of him as a scammer lol and i dont blame you but whats the harm im doing something free you dont need to pay [*bleep*].

Try it for yourself its FREE

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (haydenk, 1 invisible), 133 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM