Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Timo #511075 05/23/15 12:39 AM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Ok mate enjoy your day

Last edited by Amrit_Singh; 05/23/15 12:40 AM.

Your not alone........ There's always hope!
Keep Strong, keep smiling and keep your head up.
Singh means LION!!! ROAARRRR!
Thanks very much!

Timo
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
This has created a small uproar. If it is working for you that is great stick with it. Others may benefit from this also. I am always skeptical of a treatment that has not been tested by people other than the author. I doctor told me if the treatment is not going to cause you harm go ahead, and try it.

Steve Orchard, Running from AS & MS
Orch #511106 05/26/15 12:40 PM
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
I think what needs to be pointed out here is that deep breathing, meditation and relaxation are all key to reducing stress. Stress exacerbates autoimmune diseases, so anything you do that has a beneficial result on stress will have a beneficial effect on the mechanism that causes our pain and inflammation.

It's easy to assume that nobody else has ever tried things, especially when a reaction is as swift and strong as the one to this post was. However, anyone (ANYONE) that claims to have a cure for AS or any other autoimmune disease, especially if there is a product involved for which money must change hands (even if there's a money back guarantee) is a charlatan.

Amrit, in your youth and inexperience, you have inadvertently stepped on a landmine. Please try to bear in mind that most of us who have been living with this for decades have heard every claim there is about cures. Instead of yelling at us for not believing, why not listen to what we have to say and then explain calmly why you think we're wrong? Instead, you've now had a warming from admin because it looked like you were pushing a product.

By all means, if his methods don't do you harm, keep doing them. Hopefully, they will help bring you to a better state of being.

Warm hugs,

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

If you can find the will power to follow a program or practice that helps you I wish you luck. They can be life changing if you can find something that feels like who you are inside. Whatever you do, make it about you and how you see yourself. That will help make it a positive habit.

My two cents: I've lived with severe A.S. symptoms for 24 years now. I've practiced and taught Reiki and meditation in the past, as well as at points been an avid exerciser,(roller blading, running, calisthenics, stretching, biking). The only relief I've experienced came when I started biologics and changed my diet. I will say that mind altering behaviors and exercise no matter what it is, greatly improves the quality of life if one can find the will power to do them. Many times to a degree that dealing with the disease is bearable, even no big deal at times. But none of that stopped the progressive progression of the disease, the damage and exponential increase of symptoms as I aged.

Diagnosed with A.S., DDD, scoliosis, sleep apnea -- Tested positive for HLA-B27 gene; family history; visible damage on x-ray; significant iritis; enthesitis inflammation; fatigue; feverish; peripheral arthritis; Osteopenia; heart, G.I., and skin symptoms - :: - Insidious and often disabling pain started in my teens & 20's with heel pain; chest pain and hip-buttock in my early 20's; low back pain in my late 20's; mid thoracic and cervical in my 30's. Biologics in my 40's. (On remicade)
E
E
I didn't think in this forum there would be any negative criticism on someone finding his/her own method of finding pain relief. I thought this forum was all about support?

nevertheless, Amrit, Im happy for you, but I have a question. Did you try this method everyday before bed? How has it been the following days? In your original post, you had talked about the first time trying, but haven't talked about the following days. please elaborate.

Best regards.

S
Black_Belt_AS_Kicker
Black_Belt_AS_Kicker
S
I'm not trying to be negative. I firmly believe in the power of meditation, relaxation, deep breathing and the like for pain control. I do not believe these activities have any relationship to disease severity or progression. Peter Winslow's claim of a cure are simply wishful thinking. However, if Winslow's methods help you deal with pain and live a normal life you should certainly continue.

I am curious about one thing. When were you diagnosed with AS? Your posts up to now have have indicated that you firmly believe you have AS, but your doctors don't seem to be convinced. Can you really say that something has helped a disease that you have not been definitively been diagnosed with?

April 8, 2015
Originally Posted By Amrit_Singh
Yesterday i finally saw a rheumy and he assessed me and becauae my MRI of my Si joints and lower back showed normal signs (i dont get SI joint pains anyway lol just the rest of the spine) he still was still concerned beacuse i have been having symptoms which are worsening day by day so he said i need to get the HLA-b27 test done. He basically said if your positive we will do futher investigations but if your negative then theres nothing he can do because not enough evidnece etc..... The best he can do is put me down as inflammatory back pain and physiotherapy.I got the blood test yesterday have to wait 3 weeks for the result.

May 6, 2015
Ive been suffering for a year now hip pain lower back all the way up to my neck and my feet (heels) knees and elbows are also affected yet i still have not been diagnosed with anything.
Im just praying im HLA-b27 positive

May 9, 2015
The doctors are still trying to figure it out becaue there is no radiographic evidence im in pain everyday i know i have devloped the condtion but tge worst part is they wont diagnose me.

I have decided to take the matter into my own hands and started the LSD i have noticed an inprovement im my symptoms.

Stormy #511113 05/26/15 07:19 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
ive been diagnosed with inflamatory back pain which is basically AS ive had the HLA B27 gene test done twice and they lost my blood twice im due to have it again this week and have put in a complaint!

im sure i have it i dont need a dcotor to tell me and i have made peace with the disease and i am healing i wish you the best!

However i will continue to pursue a diagnosis.

Last edited by Amrit_Singh; 05/26/15 07:50 PM.

Inanna #511114 05/26/15 07:27 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Im sorry if i posted in my original post that it will CURE you. Im sure i added a disclaimer anyway ive been advised the word cure is illegal so if i came across as sounding like a miracle cure im sorry.

As a final message there are answers out there if you are willing to look for them again i will apologise if i have caused offense to anyone on this forum.

I have a figured the root cause of my problem and i am feeling much better, I hope you all can the same

God Bless

Orch #511115 05/26/15 07:32 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
The treatment has been tested by many people. The are around 95 people right now all across the world using his methods and applying his philosophy to feel much better and improve symptoms!

Do you have facebook my friend if you do i highly recommend you and everyone who is searching for answers to join a group called The philosophers solution for ankylosing spondylitis

I hope this can benefit you
God bless

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)