Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Summon here. all past, aged vociferous and generally cured Kickas cynics and comics.........Immediately in the cynic portion of invitees I think of that aptly named Ineptwill!
The cured.........yes cured!!! includes SteveC, c'mon Steve tell us how you did it.......(Trust that the triplets are well and making your life a busy but very happy one....Onward with the nominations..........Innana a cheery optimist, (The clot-\English expression) report to KA head office forthwith, Wendy the boat builder and Sudoku Queen, Sue 22, well she must be about 42 by now...Loz who has sneaked off into fatherhood, Jenna.........ooooooooooooooh I love the good doctor Jeanna.. can't remember the name of the lovely American Goalkeeper oh and so many more, Molly............Kevin.........and I know she is busy but our fabulous MIG (we all miss her don't we? -Shout yes out loud everyone)I leave it to you Timo to intimidate her into an apologetic appearance when we can all get her...........yay...........New folks reading this and thinking who is this clot (English for idiot- but a nice one) once upon a time on here was the wittiest collection of cheery folk who were here nightly listening to my jokes!! I need to see them all. New folks are welcome too. Those named here are all special to me, as is Dow, Magician, Buggy and many ,more- none quite so special, well weird I mean as the clever and funny American..............Snowshoe who has decided to convert to Englishness.

Ah well, a forlorn hope but would be terrific to start some silly threads again

I remain your potty admirer.........Will the Inept

Silly threads? Oh no, eh wot. The Ministry of Silly Woks rules! I remember it oh so well.

Timo
I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
once upon a time....Timo had a shed..............

And in this shed he had no bread.......

Last edited by Timo; 09/22/15 05:26 AM.

Timo
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Mig ad swiped it - yea, MIG -
Ere, Timo did not av de shed, it was...errr, errr, anuther per-son !
An Wendi wus not der bote bilder, it was dat noice gal in Bammy - she lorst er bote see, in ad probs in der fluds dan there. Cor. I dun`no.
La Mod der dworf...

MollyC1i - Riding OutAS
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Sadly, I remain abundantly uncured yet wonderfully erratic. My trio have sprouted into marvels well aware that their Dad is void of any wisdom but still ardently feigning intelligence

My epic absence of brain power is patently obvious to them now that they are teens.

In any event, I still love this place and despite the blessing the shared knowledge and support here are, .... the best gift this place has ever given me is laughter and some great smiles.

I concur with your decree. AS is a ghastly serious business but it requires a frequent and healthy dose of irreverent silliness.

I shall redouble or in my world retriple my efforts at making thisa more inane and silly place

Last edited by stevec; 09/24/15 11:30 AM.

L-R: Julianna, Jamie, Diane and Tonimarie

stevec-they also serve who stand and wait
Supreme_AS_Kicker
Supreme_AS_Kicker
Teens??? No way. They are far too small in these pictures of yours. Their mama is just slightly older looking than a teen. Update the pic, Mr Steve. smile

DX: Psoriatic Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Psoriasis
Meds: MTX since Oct 2009, 15mg/week. Cimzia-restarted after 2 yrs away.
Epidural Steroid Injections x8; Lumbar Radiofreq Ablation x2
SIJ Steroid Injection x3; Bilateral Radiofreq Ablation SIJ x9
Consider me reported to KA HQ!

MIIIIIG!!!! Where are you?

SteveC, you crafty devil. Hiding the ages of your lovely girls. I demand up-to-date photos! How are we supposed to keep up if you don't keep us up?

Timo's fighting a battle royale over who's going to be the next Prime Minister of Canada. I know because we're tag-teaming it over on facebook.

Dr J is in Canada right now visiting family and the Wonderful Wizard of Loz has joined her there. Or will be when he gets off the plane.

Lord Simpo is travelling all over the UK, it seems.

Dow is busy teaching his dog to recline on counters and Lady Buggy has a new little grandbug in the family.

But really, I fear my dear Inept Will, it's all on you. You are the irreverent fool of our generation of the KA family. I call upon you to get the silliness going!

Wait.

You just did that.

Love,

Last edited by Inanna; 09/24/15 12:32 PM. Reason: Stupid 'S' jumped into the 'A's' spot.

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Wow and so it begins...................Steve now a father of teenagers....he looks too young.................wonder if they are behaving in the way that teenagers behave.........wonderful to see you Steve. Am still chuckling over your flubbyloofers!

And Kat, wonderful to see you odd that you mentioned the Canadian Prime Minister thing because I was about to suggest that we all suggest our own favoured candidates for the job.......May I begin with The right honourable member for Toronto....Mick Jagger!

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Auctioned off all flubbyloofers. Desparately needed funds to purchase an abundance of bortletoppers now that I have a household full of teen girls and their neverending clown car follof friends.

Was coaxed into coaching Jamie and 27 other 13 & 14 yearold girls playing lacrosse for four months.

Should be inducted into ASKicker Hall of Fame for epically overzealoys ASKICKIN' idiotic ideas. It was awesome fun except for my inability to adroitly amble at a slow trot up and down the field without stumbling about on a multitude of occasions.

I believe the team excelled only to preserve their overambitious coach's existence.

In any case its this place that inspires me to always do a little more and belly laugh often at my own flaws
Whether it is the image if Lon helping folks and driving a quad o

L-R: Julianna, Jamie, Diane and Tonimarie

stevec-they also serve who stand and wait
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 36 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Chamomile tea can reduce inflammation
by L33 - 07/26/22 11:20 PM
Best Gym Equipment to have
by L33 - 07/26/22 10:10 PM
Ankylosing Spondylitis is curable
by Sudhir - 07/24/22 07:34 AM
Let Us Know You Dropped In!
by Magician - 07/15/22 05:46 AM
Numb fingers, nerve pain
by Stevenage69 - 07/12/22 11:06 AM