Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
AS Czar
OP Offline
AS Czar
To all the new members, Thank You for signing up!

Regret there are many backlogged who either do not pass email or IP address checking. If You believe that You have been banned unjustly please contact me at anzaltopo@yahoo.com and we can try and resolve the issue.

Anyone should be able to access the forums, whether member or not; membership just provides posting, comments, and questions power.

For every donor, a big belated THANK YOU; we have not sent out individual notes of gratitude, but please know that Your generosity is very much appreciated by me and every member (and non-member) using this forum!

This is not a plea for more donations and in fact we do not yet have the updated options for this function.

KA has not been very active due to Face Book groups that are perhaps easier for some people to use. Last week the forum was down for a few days; we had to reconnect to the server, because there were some maintenance issues. Thank You for Your patience.

HEALTH,

John

Bronze_AS_Kicker
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Thank you, John for keeping us updated. I am very happy the site is running again as I thought it was gone. Thank goodness it was not. smile

- Angie -

- Carpal Tunnel in BOTH hands
- Depression (MDD) Major Depressive Disorder
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Spinal Arthritis with bone spurs on spine
- Multiple Scoliosis diagnosed
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+
- Final diagnosis: Mild lumbar spondylosis

Previously told Mechanical Back 'Issues'. Hate this term!
AS Czar
OP Offline
AS Czar
Hey, Angie:

Good to hear from You! Yes, we have had some hiccups but motoring on to try and keep things going.

HEALTH,
John

New_Member
New_Member
Thank you John...

the site is the right thing that i needed at this time of my life, really hope that i'll reach a non treatment way of going on with this pain.
Go go go for everyone ... because we disurve it.

Selma

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes have no tears.
AS Czar
OP Offline
AS Czar

WELCOME, Selma:

Glad to have You as a member and hoping that You will have great success treating AS naturally or some combination; we are here for You.

HEALTH,
John

New_Member
New_Member
Thank's John... it has been a self salvation in here, to see all of members talking the same language ... to have the sensation to be understood it's great.

I belong to others AS Facebook groups and i talk a lot about Kickas and the NSD especialy ... But, in two times, two persons who manifested the need to join Kickas just couldn't do it ?? I don't really know why ...

Do you have any idea ?

Selma. smile

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes have no tears.
Colonel_AS_Kicker
Colonel_AS_Kicker
I am not new but have been away for a few years but am glad to see that this site is still here. Thanks for keeping it running.

>>>>>>
We are kicking some AS*.
AS Czar
OP Offline
AS Czar
Regret the delay in getting back to You, Selma:

We have 20 people in our registration queue who do not check out; either their email is wrong or their url is flagged.

On an individual basis, I can approve them and in fact this goes with every person who wants to become a member: Please email me directly and I will make certain that You get access to post. Non-members can still read everything of course. My email address is: anzaltopo@yahoo.com

HEALTH,

John

Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
Fourth_Degree_AS_Kicker
I am happy to see that KickAS is still going. I have found it to be the best, centralized source for ideas and understanding. I tried Facebook groups and found them to be too disorganized and lacking privacy. I often wonder to myself, "how can we keep KickAS going forever?"

Thanks for your work John

Robin

HLA-B27 neg, vague AS symptoms in 20s and early 30s
1993:fibromyalgia (age 25)
2013.07:Reverse blockage in a SCUBA accident
2013.08:Scratched by a sick cat
2013.09:Strange sore throat then meningitis
2014:Chronic inflammation at the base of the skull
2014 to early 2015:excess NSAID use developed complete axial inflammation, included psoriasis
NSD helped well and but was not perfect
2018.07: weak +'ve tests for borrelia, babesia, bartonella and mycoplasma pneumonia using Armin Lab, ANA=equivocal
AS Czar
OP Offline
AS Czar

Thank You, Robin_H

I very much appreciate the positive feedback. Certainly I will keep KA going as long as possible; the other groups have affected our activity but I want to keep the site up for all the important information mostly.

HEALTH,

John

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,692 hmmm
1,319,572 OMG!!!!
709,183 PARTY TIME!