Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
I
That's very interesting. I had my first Pfizer shot on 22 June and whilst everything was fine at first, a few weeks later (last few days) I have noticed a significant increase in stiffness in my neck, shoulders and spine. In fact I have had a kind of torticulis in my neck, which finally seems to be getting better. For the past 21 years, I have managed to keep the AS very well under control through the Low Starch Diet and probiotics. Very occasionally I will take 600mg Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory) if, for some reason, I notice some residual inflammation, but rarely. For years I have not experienced the kind of stiffness and muscle spasms that I am currently experiencing, and I can only put this down to an up-regulaton of pro-inflammatory cytokines post-vaccine. Like you, I have gone back strictly to diet, and am hoping this will settle down in time.

One thing I would say: I do wish the authorities and medical establishment would be a little more transparent and forthcoming about the potential issues (both short and long term) that some people with auto-inflammatory conditions and autoimmune issues might experience after vaccination. I do understand it's early days, and they shouldn't rush to conclusions, but repeating the standard line, a kind of "one size fits all", over and over again, is beginning to wear a little thin. Most of us auto-immuners are highly knowledgeable about our health and often in regular communication with other members of our community. Having lived with this condition myself for almost half of my life, and having educated myself on basic immunology, I get the impression that we are being taken for fools.

Last edited by IFFOT; 08/05/21 11:33 AM.
M
mig Offline
M
I've had 2 shots of the Moderna vaccine (Apr, then June) and no side effects other than the typical sore arm for a day or so afterwards - all good!

I've been on Remicade for err, cripes, about 17 yrs so I'm lucky that my AS is under really great control to the point of practically no symptoms and only 2 iritis attacks in all that time (my iritis used to be chronic). Rheumatologists here recommend that we get vaccinated, especially if on an immune suppressing med. A covid infection is the far greater danger, in my wee opinion. These vaccines have lots of solid data on good efficacy and safety now.

Hope everyone stays safe!

I
Titanium_AS_Kicker
Titanium_AS_Kicker
I
Your opinion is never 'wee'! Apart from you being a clot that is.

Pleased to hear that you are double jabbed, me too.

Bronze_AS_Kicker
Bronze_AS_Kicker
I had my first shot of Pfizer in March with no side effects other than a sore arm. Second shot followed at end of April. For some reason it brought on a pseudo MS attack.

I am so glad to be able to be vaccinated. Covid-19 is a nasty creature as is the Delta Variant.

We have many refusing to be vaccinated. Very selfish I am sorry to say. Be safe everyone! Wear your mask! Maintain your distance!
- Angie -

- Carpal Tunnel in BOTH hands
- Depression (MDD) Major Depressive Disorder
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Spinal Arthritis with bone spurs on spine
- Multiple Scoliosis diagnosed
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+
- Final diagnosis: Mild lumbar spondylosis

Previously told Mechanical Back 'Issues'. Hate this term!
AS Czar
AS Czar
Hi, Angie:

Here in US, I really do not trust the vaccination. I got delta and had Regeneron, so cannot get a jab for 80 days anyway. Perhaps the adjuvants will be changed by then. Things like graphene oxide and polar phospholipids in addition to whatever they believe the active ingredient is that does not seem to totally protect (MIGHT reduce symptoms). So, HOPEFULLY they have their collective act together by the time I consider getting the J&J jab.

The reports I have seen indicate perhaps increased 30 X risk factor from the jab opposed to the COVID and variants (over 100). Autoimmune disease is one of the long-term risk factors, so is myelin degeneration, microclots, and even a unique fungus!

To help remove some of the adjuvants (contaminants), it has been suggested that NAC, papain, and C-60 (this is "Fullerene" carbon in a mixture of EVOliveOil or coconut oil) can help eliminate the worst of it, but I have no direct knowledge or experience and do not intend to ever NEED that knowledge.

Clif_High on Bitchute has been doing a series on this topic, but finding useful information from him will require exhaustive watching; I don't know which one of his WOO WOO videos has the amelioration information--if I run across it I will post the link here for You.

HEALTH,

John

Bronze_AS_Kicker
Bronze_AS_Kicker
<chuckle> that is way too technical reading for me, John. smile

I was just dragging my leg for a few days after the shot until my body recuperated from it. Admit that sure scared me! Such power in a shot to invoke a reaction from MS. Incredible, eh?

Please do not spend too much time watching or looking for it, k?

I want to talk privately with you re: the KickAS website.

Contact me privately please; it's all good stuff.

Thank you John.

- Angie -

Last edited by Magician; 09/22/21 03:32 PM. Reason: wanted to emphasize Private Contact

- Carpal Tunnel in BOTH hands
- Depression (MDD) Major Depressive Disorder
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Spinal Arthritis with bone spurs on spine
- Multiple Scoliosis diagnosed
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+
- Final diagnosis: Mild lumbar spondylosis

Previously told Mechanical Back 'Issues'. Hate this term!
F
Veteran_AS_Kicker
Veteran_AS_Kicker
F
Not interested in a temporary therapeutic (it's not a vaccine) for COVID. Too many side effects. Now i have 6-12 times the immunity by having COVID. Why would I risk anything by taking this vaccine? Clearly the only reason would be to help stop the spread IF that's what it does, but it doesnt. The Vaxxed spread it also.

Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Studies show that the antibodies you acquire from having Covid lose their ability to neutralise the virus after some time. However, having the vaccine in addition to having the natural antibodies can be a gunshot to the head of the virus. Hundreds of millions of doses given and serious adverse effects are pretty darned rare. Not sure what you're waiting for, but I suggest you re-evaluate your source of information. Herd immunity would have occurred by now if it were possible.

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,692 hmmm
1,319,572 OMG!!!!
709,183 PARTY TIME!