Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Hey Angie,

I hope you had a good Easter. Ours was quiet. I'm sorry you couldn't go to your mom's. I guess snow hit everywhere pretty hard last week!!!

How's your eye? You should be off the steroid drops. Did you taper slowly?

Love and light.

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Hello Kat:

I only took a few of the eyedrops as they seemed to work fairly fast. My doctor had changed the prescription to just taking a couple of the drops each day rather than taking them every two hours!

It was bad enough I wasted a few of the drops when they ran down the side of the bottle. lol It sure is harder giving yourself eyedrops compared to giving another person drops.

After totally ignoring my latest course I have decided it was absolutely not for me and have switched over to Medical Secretary and Medical Billing. Both of these courses are right up my alley! smile

The website is really quiet with the occasional person registering.

At the end of the week I am vanishing to Mom and Dad's for a week of relaxation; always nice to go somewhere else. Look forward to washing Mom's dishes for her and Dad drying them.

Have a great sleep for it is 10:36 pm here and I still have a few chapters of the latest book I am reviewing to read.

Night!
- Angie -

Last edited by Magician; 05/04/22 03:43 AM.

- Carpal Tunnel in BOTH hands
- Depression (MDD) Major Depressive Disorder
- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Spinal Arthritis with bone spurs on spine
- Multiple Scoliosis diagnosed
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+
- Final diagnosis: Mild lumbar spondylosis

Previously told Mechanical Back 'Issues'. Hate this term!
I can't believe how long its been since I was here. Things are hair-raising, these days.

I hope your eye is feeling better. How was your holiday?

Love and light.

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
I am almost scared to asked why hair-raising? Is everything ok on your end? Hopefully things are going very well. I am going tomorrow for a week's holiday at Mom and Dad's.

After cleaning my place and packing for the day I can safely admit to feeling very tired. And I still have a tiny wee bit to finish before I can go to bed for the night. lol

My eye is feeling better. Never know when the redness will begin again but I sure will be happy if it would stay away for a long while. smile
- Angie -

- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+

We have been dealing with a lot for the past nine months, one thing after another from all different directions. We're getting through but it's a slog. I'm assuming you're back from your folks now, or soon will be. I hope you've had a good visit and are feeling refreshed.

I'm glad your eye is feeling better. It really does feel touch and go as it passes, doesn't it. You're never quite sure if it's really gone.

Love and light, my friend.

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Hi Kat:

I can't believe how much time has passed since I last wrote to you! Could you please accept my apologies for my lateness?

I am going home to visit with my parents in a little over two weeks. It is graduation time for my nephew and I must wish him very much good luck with his graduation. I have already purchased a gift for him having decided to go for things a newly living in their first apartment bachelor needs to make cooking just that much better, quicker and easier.

Heck I even bought him a Pizza Cutter because what single young man does not love pizza? lol

And when I go home I will also take along my next course with me. I have once again neglected starting it as I have friends who always seem to overrun my daily plans. Bad, bad Magic, eh? lol

I have been blessed with a major author asking me to edit a Beta copy of their newest novel! Nothing better than sitting and editing a novel into the night I always say! smile

Soon I will purchase a newer PC Laptop as I have need of my Excel program to keep track of my finances.

I still have high hopes KickAS Members will come back. So if you are reading this don't be shy! Come back to KickAS! You will always be welcomed back!

Monday morning I am receiving my 4th Vaccine Shot. I will request it be Pfizer as I fully believe in the company and do not want any other brand of vaccine running through my veins.

Please tell me how are you doing and feeling Kat? I hope and pray life is being very kind and fair. - Angie -

- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+

Hi there,

I think the pizza cutter is a great idea. I use mine all the time ... although it does have to battle with too much cheese periodically.

The Beta novel editing sounds fabulous. Well done!

We are living interesting times, my friend. It's been very difficult. We are hopeful of resolution soon. Dear god I hope so. We've been under stress for far too long. We try to keep laughing and my sweetheart has stepped in a couple of times recently when things have become too difficult, which I really appreciate. A lot of the burden has landed on my shoulders for one reason or another. He's been feeling it keenly.

We haven't yet had our fourth vaccines, which concerned our rheumatologist. She's trying to set things in motion to get us one.

Anyway, it's getting late here.

Take care my friend.

Love and light.

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Hello and my apologies for replying so very late. I am writing this from my bedroom in the lovely town of Hamiota. I periodically leave my apartment whenever I begin to feel stressed at my own place. A change of scenery provides a fresh view. For a change I actually brought along my course material. Fighting depression which is trying to convince me I cannot write a novel. I know I can! Have to keep believing in myself and just do it!!!

Inanna I am sending strength your way to provide lift you over any current or incoming rough bumps. Your words sound very tired, my friend.

I must cut this short as my cell needs to recharge. Down to 23%.
Take care and Major HUGS.
- Angie -

Last edited by Magician; 06/27/22 12:41 AM.

- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+

N
Lurker
Lurker
N
Hi Angie, I had symptoms of uveitis a week ago. I had stress that triggered it.
It made its appearance after many years. So what I did is fast for 24 hours, only water.
Also I was dropping every hour in my eye sodium chloride 0.9% drops, no preservatives to keep it hydrated.
It vanished after the 24 hour fast.

Please remember that studies showed that our microbiome can change rapidly in 24 hours. That is why proper nutrition and fasting are so powerful. Also emotional state changes our microbiome rapidly, so avoid stress.

Whenever you notice early uveitis symptoms, start the drops, they are very effective.

smile

AS since 2000
HLA B27 +
Bone spurs spine
Psoriasis on palm(mild)
On Enbrel since 2006
NSD diet
Intermittent fasting since 2019
Exercising every day (Pilates, yoga, 4 season swimming )
1 member likes this: Magician
Bronze_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Hello, Nemo:

My apologies for replying uber late! Because I also have relasping remitting MS my Neurologist is convinced the Uveitis is because of it. I do have prescribed Prednisolone Acetate drops I use whenever Eye redness and the eye prickling feeling show up.

Thank you for reading my post and replying!

Remain Safe, My Friend!
- Angie -

- Pituitary Adenoma
- Scoliosis
- Herniating spinal disc
- HLAB27+

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie
by Karma_Coconut - 02/09/24 02:25 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,361,898 hmmm