Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Well a quick update for you – as far as I have grasped ! Writing this information for you all to read is time consuming (regardless of who's doing it) In practice I'll tell exactly what happens .
Faced with the unpleasantness and quite frankly agony that can be AS – 'The unwanted guest' - some are prepared to try pretty much any recommendation .
I did myself and so of course by extension so did Dr Bell and Markle others alas are pretty moribund in their view.
It may seem to you at the present time that life isn't worth 'a candle' Its not a nice thing to be diagnosed with something allegedly incurable and progressive.
Especially if you have the propensity to believe such dross despite the many who come up on this platform and tell you otherwise.
I'll tell you this loud and clear – life is a precious gift, Its for you to make the most of it you can!
Should you try what I have outlined here the results are quickly apparent and the experiment doesn't in my experience need repeating.
In practice having got rid of the scourge that is A.S folks wish to resume an active ,pain free , life (they dont wish to dwell on AS or spend time writing about it ) rather get on with life -- to punch it home -- 99% of folks would not be reading here had they had not been diagnosed with AS.
As you might surmise I stay in contact with folks who follow this route and try to help if I can, in Markle's case using ' what's app' .
Markle usually signs in and comments at the start of each month – He is doing his best to give you an honest appraisal as time flashes by.
He's a little tardy this month and it behoves that I tell you why! Actions on this occasion speak louder than words.
Markle's love and ambitions it transpires was (and now is again yachting) Markle last time I spoke to him had travelled from Florida to the Outer Hebrides where he is as I write, adventure yachting around the islands .
Well after only a few months it says a lot for the man's temerity and in some ways what he has done with the little experimentation and frequencies I used on myself is something of a lesson to me.
anyway the news made me grin like the proverbial Cheshire Cat I hope it does you too,
Markle will I'm quite sure post on this thread again very soon – but in the mean time he's back in his element avoiding the swinging Boom, in treacherous waters some hundreds of miles north of me !
Kindest regards folks Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 06/06/23 11:44 AM.
M
New_Member
New_Member
M
Hello Everyone,

Just a brief update: I continue to be pain free.

I took a break from using 'AS and calcification' frequencies for some time now and started using Spooky's Biofeedback function targeting my spine and stomach. I continue to feel somewhat stiff and bloodwork still shows elevated CRP marker.

I've had some interesting experiences with Spooky2's remote function which are beyond the scope of this forum. Suffice to say that imho, it seems to work rather well.

Best

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 11 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
It’s been a while
by mulehound - 06/25/23 12:28 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,312,708 hmmm
1,295,436 OMG!!!!
689,185 PARTY TIME!