Kickas.org
Posted By: rumble Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/21/12 10:43 PM
I've got family coming tomorrow and may not be back online in time to wish a more timely greeting, so.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!

Going back to my ice pack for now....lumbar epidural today. No work tonight, but will work tomorrow. Off 3 days and back to work the 26th. Will be cooking holiday dinner..nothing fancy, but more than I usually do, for cooking. Hubby was just diagnosed with plaque psoriasis. He has a lot of joint issues, including PF. Wonder if we are going to end up with the same diagnosis? No referral to rheumy yet, but wonder what will be in future. If he does end up with PsA, he will likely be a little more forgiving of my pains. He has a tendency at times to think I'm blowing some of this out of proportion. Hmm. LOL.
Posted By: Farinelli Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 01:51 AM
Merry Christmas to you and all of KA!
Posted By: ilbcrzn Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 03:11 AM
Rumble, :holly2:

Have a holly WONDERFUL holly Christmas with your family & Merry Christmas to my KA family. snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 santa reindeer reindeer reindeer reindeer reindeer reindeer reindeer reindeer snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1
Posted By: jpinperth Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 12:25 PM
Merry Christmas To You All.

Hugs,
Janet
Posted By: weaimto Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 12:56 PM
Hello Friend,

A big hello to you and all the members of this community. I am new to this forum family, I have come here to share my knowledge and also gain some knowledge. Hope to see you around. I wish for a long stay in this forum.

Merry Christmas To You All.
Posted By: Sue22 Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 03:12 PM
snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1

santa reindeer santa Merry holly Christmas holly Week! santa reindeer santa

snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1 snowflake1
Posted By: mig Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 04:57 PM
Love the Christmas posts!!!

I want to join in wishing EVERY kicker a VERY MERRY Christmas :santa2: and Happy Holidays holly
for everyone celebrating at this time of the year.

Much love, joy and good cheer to all for a super 2013 too!

Our celebrations are starting early as well, so I have a little out of town traveling ahead, and soon off to visit with family.

Hugs to all!!!
Posted By: mig Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 05:14 PM
A Big warm welcome, weaimto!!! Really nice to have you with us and looking forward to having your thoughts, knowledge and experience in the mix.

Thanks for joining with us - and Merry Christmas to you too! holly
mig
Posted By: Possi Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/22/12 05:16 PM
:santa2:

Merry Christmas friend!!!

snowflake1 I hope the injection helped and that you are over the soreness. Sounds like we are going to have a white Christmas. snowflake1 Stay Safe and enjoy your family. :holly2:

Possi :santa2:
Posted By: Inanna Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/23/12 10:03 AM
A Very Happy Christmas to all here.

I'm not around much these days, but you are all, always in my heart and thoughts. May everyone who celebrates Christmas have a magical one. May everyone who doesn't have a wonderful week full of laughter and fun.

Love and Warm Hugs,
Posted By: Pea Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/23/12 08:12 PM
Merry Christmas to you too. I hope you feel better soon (Put a Lidoderm patch over it if you have one. It works) and are able to enjoy your company and Christmas.

Welcome to our new person as well!!! Hope to hear more from you.
Posted By: Gregsgirl Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/24/12 12:53 AM
The Merriest of Christmas's to my KA family. I don't know what I would have done without all of you since Sept when I was diagnosed and was so full of questions and anger and not so nice thought and confusion and well you know. You kind people have helped me through the good and the bad moments and given me an ear when I needed it and advice too. You are ALL very special to me and you are in my heart everyday. I hope 2013 with show us a cure or at least the miracle drug to help all the pain and make life easier for us all.
Posted By: Jamie36 Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/24/12 02:42 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope I can continue hanging around and get to know all of you better in the new year!
Posted By: avonldy Re: Early Merry Christmas to all - 12/24/12 04:13 AM
A glorious Christmas and a pain free 2013 to my wonderful KA family.
© Kickas.org