Kickas.org
Dear all -

Loz and I haven't been around so much for a number of years, so may not know many of the newer fresher faces on the board. For those of you who don't know us we met here on KA, then in "real life", got married in 2005 and now...

eek2 eyelashes eek2 We're expecting in April 2014! eek2 eyelashes eek2

All you KA oldies but goodies (you know who you are yes ), we wanted to stop in and share our good news. And to remind you that although we might not be around here as much, we peek in on you from time to time, and think about this place often. Of course there is some bittersweetness to all of this, I wish OldGeorge and Marabella and Pete and so many others whose names I can't bring to mind right now (I'm blaming baby brain) were still on KA to share the news with.

I'm about 15 weeks, and all of my investigations so far have been good. My autoimmunity seems slightly more tame than before, but who knows what while happen when we stop the Humira at 32 weeks!! In the meantime, here's hoping that the trend continues.

With love and gentle hugs,
Jeanna (and Loz too!)
Our story keeps on unfolding, huh?
Of course our greatest wish is for a baby that has no need for ASKicking skills and is generally healthy. One thing is for sure though, baby will be very much loved, and that's a good start in life
Congratulations to the both of you!
Congrats Guys

What a wonderful way to start the morning, great news.

Hugs,
Janet
Congrats!
Loz and Jeanna, you both know I couldn't be happier for you. Loz, I owe you a congrats call, as I've already spoken to Jeanna. grin

Whether or not this baby needs to kick AS, I know that he or she will have parents who are compassionate, passionate, and loving, and who will understand and help if the need arises. That is all that any baby needs. This is one very insightful soul to have chosen the two of you for parents.

Love and Warm Hugs,
The greatest news - Congratulations - many hugs

Gerri & Makaylah (service dog - who loves to give hugs & kisses)
Hi Jeanna: What wonderful news. Congratulations...Tom
Congratulations! And yes indeed, having your immune system quiet down is a great thing so I hope that keeps up!
I'm rooting for April 9 for some unknown reason smile
Congratulations, thanks for dropping in.
Great news !!! Congratulations to you both, Jeanna & Loz !!

Sherri
Congrats Jeanna and Loz

Hopefully the pregnancy goes very smooth. Do you have any cravings yet and Loz has to head out and buy something? I had to buy Lemon Ice Cream and grapefruits to make fresh grapefruit juice often. That was six years ago now.. Mateo turns 6 in Feb.

Best to the both of you,

Tim
Congratulations!!! Be healthy as possible!
Congrats to you both! cheerleader

Thanks for sharing the news with us. hugss
Jeanna I know I congratulated you already but I want to do it again!!! and Congratulations Loz!! This is one blessed baby. :o)

Check in along and let us know how you are doing.

This is so exciting.

Blessings.
Weeeee Just caught this. cheerleader CONGRATULATIONS Jeanna and Loz. Great news. clap Am so happy for you both - now, why am I positive thoughting for 8 April <VBG>

High with unasked questions - like...what are you guys up to at the moment ? But no doubt you'll fill us in in due course. But it is so good hearing from you - and with the best of good news -

Molly C (France)
AWESOME
I haven't had much time to check in here to often recently but WOW.

That is great news. I love to read the good things that happen to the wonderfully tenacious souls who are here or pass through this place with perhaps a nostalgic bias to the few who were here when having 100 or so members seemed amazing.

COngratulations to you and Loz.

Just one possible parenting note Loz might appreciate. I could not convince DIane during the pregnancy to let me buy Harvey Penick's Little Red Book on tape and then have me play it every night against her belly so my girls or (boys, had they been)would have been golf swinging geniuses. Just a thought
Na Stevec - glorious Mozart instead - start em young... Might throw in a bit of bee-bop now and again - a-kickin-an-a-movin. We'll say 'No' to football though Jeanna ! <VBG>

Isobel and family send many congratulations to you and Loz.
Molly, anyone can play the piano. No one can hit a one iron.
I can't play the piano - tried for 'n number of years - 7yrs - 19yrs. Hopeless. But can play the CDs !

Family and friends play golf - leaves me hairless <LOL>
WOW!!!!!!!
something made me feel sentimental and that time-to-visit feeling today to stop by KA for old times sake!
I'm so glad I did
Congratulations to Jeanna and Loz on this wonderful development. I'm so glad you are feeling well, and that your pregnancy start has all the health parameters coming out with good indicators. I'm so glad you have an agreed-upon med course that is compatible with YOUR health and compatible with your wonderful baby's future health. what a delight

We're getting ready to visit OUR son - to help him celebrate his 30th birthday. I started coming to KA- actually it was Brian Harris's ASWEB website, which was a precursor to KA, when our son was about fourteen years old, hard to believe! For all the oldtimers that remember our son's story - he is still in remission and loving his marathons, thank God and knock-on-wood
I
Errrrr........is someone having a piano playing anti golf (quite rightly) baby of some kind.....!! How did this happen then
Congrats Jeanna (who I've already congratulated) and Loz! You guys deserve it
Playing Mozart (or Bach or Respighi) music for the baby isn't to give them playing skills, it's to make them smarter. wink
Yes, and give them a pre-birth innoculation of good taste - a great innoculation... yes
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the congrats.

It's pickles, always pickles, but not any pickles, no no, pickles without sugar, pickles without vinegar, pickles with dill, pickles in brine ... I forget the rest. Oh, sour, the pickles must be sour too.

Luckily my town, Jeanna's adopted town, has a very wide variety of cultures in its population, and the local Polish delicatessens generally stock sour pickles without sugar, pickles without vinegar, pickles with dill, and in brine, whereas the British supermarkets don't always stock sour pickles without sugar, pickles without vinegar, pickles with dill, pickles in brine... smile
I started playing the piano at seven, but I gave up by half past...
Jeanna wanted me to say big 'thank you' to you all for the warm responses to our news. She is pretty exhausted due to life and pregnancy at the moment (and I'm pretty exhausted due to life and going out to buy pickles) wink

The poor girl is asleep whenever she's not working, but not sleeping on the job yet we hope!

The big 'thank you' comes from me too, of course yes
Hello Evelyn,

I remember you... thanks for update on your son and hope he continues to do well.

Best to all,

Tim
Dear Tim
so nice to say hello, I remember you too! hard to believe your son Mateo is turning six! another example of time flying
best to your family
e
I like the surprise drop ins... and recently we had yourself, Loz and Jeanna drop in for some updates.

Good to be alive and Kicking!

Tim
I pray to god that your baby is born healthy
Congratulations to both of you for your new family member!!!
OK, OK I know this is old news, but I just found it and LOVE IT! And I am just in time to find out what the big surprise is, right?
Thinking of you, guys and cant wait to hear the news!
Love!
Yes, time for baby's big entry to a <<<HUGE>>> welcome - too exciting -
I'm so glad you found this old post and brought it back to life because Jeanna's due date must be coming up soon. Crossing my fingers that everything has been going well.

I'm happy to announce that I have a new grandson, born one week ago to my youngest son. It's is my fourth grandchild but the others are all girls (now aged 8, 6, and 4) who are all very excited to have a boy cousin!
Wendy, congrats! That s cool!
Hi Jeanna and Loz, just wondering if there is any news? We're anxiously awaiting. How exciting! Take care Jeanna!

If I've somehow missed a separate thread on this, someone please let me know!
Still no news???
© Kickas.org