Kickas.org
Posted By: Renee It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 02:58 PM
How do all of you deal with the cold mths? Our cold weather here just basically started in the past week or so, and I'm just feeling worse and worse.. I don't remember feeling this bad at the start of last winter.. Does this mean I'm flaring more than before? Any help would be appreciated...!
Posted By: angiem Re: It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 04:27 PM
Boy I am right there with you. I feel horrible now. Winter has started to set in here in Michigan and it was snowing the past 2 days... I have never felt this bad before. I am hoping that once this front passes it will let up, but boy if it doesnt it is going to be a long hard winter!!! The only thing that helps me or atleast I think it does is lots of hot showers/ heating pads/ bio freeze...

Angie
Posted By: Atrain Re: It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 04:31 PM
So far so good For years I could totally feel it in my hips when the weather would change. But since I was diagnosed in May I haven't really noticed it. I have been sorer lately...but it doesn't seem to change with the weather like it used to. But ask me again when it's 10 below
Posted By: Renee Re: It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 05:19 PM
Yeah, Angie.. I feel ya! I really hope I don't feel this bad all winter either! Heating pad/hot showers help, but temporarily. I hate the cold!!! I hope you feel better soon!
Posted By: angiem Re: It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 07:39 PM
We definatley live in the wrong states dont we!!! If I didn't enjoy fishing & sailing so much I would move in a heart beat...

Angie
Posted By: LadyBones Re: It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 08:37 PM
Hi Renee,

I'm in So Jersey and I have been feeling worse this last week also. I've considered that it is the weather. Would you believe I grew up here, but lived almost my whole adult life in the FL Keys? Came back up about 15 years ago cause I missed the change of seasons. My mental illness started long before my AS, lol!

Good luck,
Jessie
Posted By: Renee Re: It's going to be a long winter... - 11/09/07 09:12 PM
Jessie.. You're crazy! haha j/k I would miss the seasons as well if I moved away. But, it doesn't change the fact that I loathe the cold!!!! Hopefully the weather turns for the better for both of us! Take Care.. Renee
© Kickas.org