Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27
#122518 08/13/03 08:12 PM
Inanna Offline OP
Very_Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
OP Offline
I just saw an excellent episode of the Nature of Things with David Suzuki on Sunday night. It was about medicinal marijuana and was extremely informative. I gleaned one or two guidelines for those of us who do this, but aren't on any kind of authorized user list.

The main one was to start out slowly. Take two puffs. Wait a while to see if it works and take two more if needed. Keep going that way until you find out how much you need to get the muscle relaxant effect going.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Hugs,

Kat

Kat

A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
"Strictly Ballroom"

M
Active_Member
Active_Member
M
And to further that note,

Doctors in Holland are now allowed to give prescriptions of "medicinal marijuanna" for sufferers of chronic illnesses - not sure if AS is on the list. The script is for 5grammes of Hollands finest

Slimmer than I was!

Slimmer than I was!
Iron_AS_Kicker
Iron_AS_Kicker
Heck slow puff.....just give it a long deep drag and you will take care of the pain..

I'm a little pain on the
"AS"..

[align center][/align]
Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi there, yup, doctors in Canada can now do that too! But they have to fill out massive forms and prove that no other treatment is working.

Holland has always had a more sane view of these things. Hopefully, Canada is starting to catch up.

Hugs,

Kat

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
Just one? It usually takes me 3 or 4. I love the feeling of my lungs expanding as I inhale.

Hugs,

Kat

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

E
Major_AS_Kicker
Major_AS_Kicker
E
Hey all you herb lovers out there! Myself included
Thought you would enjoy this visual " MAN!" along with your 'medication'
Oh, and even if your not into 'herbs', you still might find this wild and crazy

http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/~akitaoka/saishin-e.html

FYI: When a message box first pops up called Language Pack Installation, just click cancel. It is not necessary to have it in order to see this link.

Enjoy!!!

peace
Kathy

"The most beautiful stones have been tossed by the wind and washed by the waters and polished to brilliance by life's strongest storms."

People will forget what you say
People will forget what you do
But people will never forget, how you made them feel
- Maya Angelou -

Inanna Offline OP
OP Offline
Good gravy, Kathy!! What're you trying to do, make me think I've over indulged at work!!?

Kat

Kat

"Strictly Ballroom"

U
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
U
Hi
My neighbour's just been raided by the police..again... as he grows a number of plants..he's in constant pain from a bache injury (I mean back...just been looking at that Japanese site!!).
I was wondering if anyone can give me the very very latest position on medicinal marijuana in the uk. Thanks.
uksue

U
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
Apprentice_AS_Kicker
U
S'funny...was on the news last night..it's just been reduced from a class B to a class C drug... which means the police can give a person a warning only and confiscate... however they can still arrest if they have a mind to!!?!

Imperial_AS_Kicker
Imperial_AS_Kicker
Hi Kat,
I just can't seem to do it...smoke the whacky stuff.
My husband's friend was recently diagnosed with cancer...throat cancer I think and he was smoking it. He gave my husbnad a joint to bring home with me and when he came home and pulled it out of his pocket I was kind of upset. The thought of him getting stopped with this stuff on him really bothered me.
He told me that his friend said it would help with my pain and he thought I should try it. Well, I did and I will admit that it helped with the pain for that night and part of the next day...amazing!
But, I was paranoid as hell and hated that feeling. Don't ask me what I was paranoid about...a little of everything and anything
Since then I haven't dared to try it again.
Think the stuff was just too strong for me? He did say it was really good stuff (what ever that means) and to take it easy. Don't mean to sound stupid, but are there lot's of different kinds? I only took one puff, but it was a big one.
I'm the type of person that'll try anything once.
Last year the medical marijuana bill was put through, but our governor at the time (Howard Dean who is now running for president) vetoed it. As of just recently it was put back through again and the new governor is unsure of what he is going to do. He said he feels the same way as Dean, but if there is enough evidence to prove that it can be regulated perfectly then he may pass it. He is worried that it will open a huge can of worms. So, who knows what will happen.
If it works for you as good as you say then I say.. keep puffing!
As for me...I just can't seem to allow myself to try it again.
Maybe it's all the negativity surrounding it that makes me paranoid. Guilty consience maybe. That consience has been known to put me in my place and keep me there, so I've learned to trust it. But when I smoked that stuff it kicked into high gear.
I'll keep you posted as to what happens with the bill. I am interested to see where it ends up.
Hugs,
Lisa

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 46 guests, and 86 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
AS questions from a newbie