I knew there was something more that I wanted to include in my original reply, but my recall function oft malfunctions and that's just the way it is.

I had a severe allergy-type problem with a jacket of a co-worker on an off site job. There was nothing remarkable about the jacket, it was just a winter "ski" type jacket, but it caused me enormous grief. Thankfully it took me only two encounters with the jacket to realize it was the problem. However, I wondered if the problem was not so much the jacket but perhaps something that was in the same closet with the jacket at this fella's house. There was no logical reason for me to have such a profound reaction (quickly creeping stiffness, wooshing in my head, etc.) to a jacket. It caused me such an inflammatory response in my body that I had to call my rheumy and ask for something additional for pain so I could move about and sleep.

This was one of the earlier signs that my body had developed a problem dealing with chemicals/synthetics.

Kind Regards,
Jay

Almost all of us long for peace and freedom; but very few of us have much enthusiasm for the thoughts, feelings, and actions that make for peace and freedom. - Aldous Huxley

Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now. - Thomas Jefferson