I last posted Friday, and it's only Monday, but I want to sum up my experiments so far:

Because I am so drug sensitive, I started using liquid LDN in order to get a lower dose. I'm still finding my way: I keep diluting my dose more and more. With each dilution I learn more about how this drug affects my body, and how my endorphins do too. At 1.5mg (every day for 6 days) I was out of my mind with rage and my arthritis symptoms increased dramatically.
At .25 mg (every day for 2 weeks), my arthritis symptoms increased slowly.
At .025 mg every four days, I felt worse for the first day, a burst of energy while exercising the second morning, followed by ecstasy for 24 hours culminating in a half-hour burst of libido, followed by a subtle boost of energy for another day. (The fourth day was just to see what would happen.) The arthritis symptoms continued to increase.
At .0125 mg every other day, I woke up briefly at 6am, felt a burst of energy while exercising the very next morning, followed by 8 hours of heart-pounding ecstasy culminating with a ten-minute burst of libido, then an hour-long increase of arthritis symptoms that faded.
At .0625 mg, I woke up briefly at 4am, woke up later feeling alert but in slightly more arthritic pain, had a burst of energy when I began exercising, and then exercise brought on about 10 minutes of heart-pounding ecstasy and a moment of increased libido, followed by a gentle feeling of serenity all day.
At .03125 mg, I woke up briefly at 2am. Woke up later in just a whisper less arthritic pain! A very painful cramp in one of the arthritic flare areas for about 30-45 seconds before exercising. No burst of energy while exercising, but a subtle willingness to go a little longer, followed by a gentle feeling of serenity after exercise.

It's all so interesting! The mood stuff is fun, but ultimately, my goal is to help with the arthritis.

Last edited by EllieSavory; 11/16/15 03:16 PM.

I have Reiter's Syndrome, an HLA-B27 disease similar to AS. Diagnosed 2008. I used Humira and methotrexate until 2012, when I was diagnosed with leiomyosarcoma and given a hysterectomy and a 26% chance of 5-year survival. Cancer-free ever since I stopped taking Humira and methotrexate; trying to trust medicine again. In a mobility scooter since 2013 with joint pain and disease-related stress fractures. Uveitis. Eyes and joints flare whenever I stray from a severely limited diet (NSD+).