Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29
Hi Cristina, you wonderful lady : )
Well, my sig is just a reflection of my name. Heh, the funny thing is that my Mom worked in a prison in Helsinki, Finland (many years ago) and when I was born they wanted a short name. Hmmm...one of the prisoner's name was Timo so that's what I got...

Cheers,
Timo ( I feel like I want to break into a car or something but I can't imagine why )

Timo

Timo
Commanding_AS_Kicker
Commanding_AS_Kicker
Okay okay I know it took me long enough to respond to this one but here goes. My nick name comes from when I was in the Army. My last name being Johnston, my buddies just shortened it to Johnny. This is where the story takes a bad twist. We were doing some training, getting ready for National Training Center (NTC), which is out in the middle of the desert. We had a few weeks before we went to NTC, so we were doing some desert training when one day we had some R & R (rest and receration). We had some choices go to the pool, gym, or some other type of fun. Well I decided to go to the pool with some of my buddies. At the pool there was this high dive. So after my buddies talked me into going off of it. I decided top go for it. As I was up on the high dive fearing for my life, with the kids behind me wanting to jump off. I took a deep breathe and went to jump, well when I jumped, I go a good first bounce, when I come back down I missed the board, When I hit the water it hurt something awful. It was like getting an enyma from a pool. Ouch the pain, and embarassment. So after that all of my buddies started calling me Jumping Johnny "King of the High Dive" The name stuck after that. That's my story I'm sticking to it.
See Ya,
Mark

Diamond_AS_Kicker
Diamond_AS_Kicker
why did I choose oakleaf....simple!!!!!! the oak tree is the strongest and sturdiest tree I know the leaf stays on through out winter then fall to help give nutrients to the tree in the spring to help new leaves grow. oak

I am older then I look and I feel older than I am

my little angels
Loz Offline
Supreme_AS_Kicker
Supreme_AS_Kicker
In reply to:

Did you ever take him up on his invite?

I'd like to answer

"not yet"

Loz

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin." - Grace Hansen

Loz
  • Life isn't always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes of playing a poor hand well.

Master_Sergeant_AS_Kicker
Master_Sergeant_AS_Kicker
Trinka is your real name?? Uh-oh....
And I had the nerve to ask you here in some post a while ago:"How did you come up with that nickname, it's so special!" Stupid me!

Sorry, lol
Jade

[green]Flexi Jade[/green]
C
Iron_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Iron_AS_Kicker
C
Timo,

I am laughing my head off about you feeling the need to break into a car but don't know why! LOL! I always knew that was your name but never knew the great story behind it after all these years. I am so glad I asked this again! (Do you have an inmate number to go with that name?)
Will you be in Vegas next summer? Please, please? Remember your winnings last time and how you paid for your trip with it! Lady Luck is on your side! Miss you!

Mark,

Thanks so much for the story again! The mental picture is priceless!
And will you be in Vegas next summer too? That was a great trip we all had in 2001. Let's do it again!

Hugs,

Cristina

Captain_AS_Kicker
Captain_AS_Kicker
Ahhhhhh Cristina, I've missed you a lot. So nice to see you back here at KickAS.

My name is easy to figure out. I am probably the oldest one here at KA and my name is George. OldGeorge just seemed appropriate.

I'll touch base with you later in a PM.

very big hugs,
George

Active_Member
Active_Member
Hey George glad to see you back, hope all is well with you, stay sround this time..........................John(LC)

Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Addicted_to_AS_Kickin
Hey George

Nice to see you back.

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love........."

I
Captain_AS-Kicker
Captain_AS-Kicker
I
Mark, for the longest time I assumed, and we all know what assume means, perfectly explained by this gentleman that you were jump-nj something to do with jumping and heralding from NJ. At last we have clarification. Thanks there buddy.

Ian

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. --Benjamin Franklin

Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ali113), 57 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,636 hmmm
1,323,810 OMG!!!!
712,260 PARTY TIME!