Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
xheathernaughtyx #217086 01/29/06 11:37 PM
Veteran_AS_Kicker
Veteran_AS_Kicker
Hi
Oh and i forgot to say, i think u r really looking great too. So pls for u.
take care
heather

LadyFierce #217087 01/30/06 04:17 AM
Magical_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Magical_AS_Kicker
Sharon- I have definitely gained a whole new appreciation for the "little things". Like tying my own shoes....

Deah- It took quite a while for my hubby to understand what was going on. He was with me for the many years of misdiagnoses and "it's all in your head's". Once we figured out what was going on, and after he started learning more about this @$%#$$@* disease, he slowly started getting better about it. Now he is my greatest champion. I wish the same for you.

Pat- Oh, I'm afraid this boy will be terribly spoiled. If not by me and his Daddy, then by Josh & Kaylie and all of their teenage friends. We definitley won't be short on sitters

Lisa- Hubby is doing wonderfully, although he has had his share of little bops on the head in the past . And He wants a puppy, too... talk about wanting to have it all!

Betty- So good to hear from you! I kind of figured you'd been busy. I'm pretty sure I have less work ahead of me in my current project than you do in yours. There's a reason why people tend to have more children than weddings You look great, by the way. Try not to stress yourself out on everything. I'm sure the wedding will be lovely.

(Do you realize that the wedding is just one week after this babe is due?) We definitely have to get together. You aren't moving far, are you?

Linc- Thanks for the sleep wishes. Boy am I needing them. I do have a few of those natural remedies up my sleeve for really bad moments. Just hoping I don't outgrow my little bathtub!

Jude- Thank you for the well wishes. I don't think I've had a chance to officially say, "Hello". Hope that you find as many great friends here as I have.

Lori- You crack me up, too! I hope that things are starting to look up for you? I know you've been having some "not so fun" times yourself. You've been in my prayers.

Ann- I will try to keep you up to speed, although some days, this doesn't feel very "speedy" You know after we spent the day with your sweet little boys, we had to have another one of our own... they have such cool toys nowadays!

Heather- Thank you for the congrats! I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've been having lately, as well. I'm keeping you in my prayers that things will subside soon.

Ben- Is that respond to my post without speaking to me Ben? Get my baby stuck on Jefferson Airplane Ben? Tease me with chocolate that runs out Ben? Hi to you too!

Love You all!

~Chelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LadyFierce #217088 01/30/06 04:40 AM
T
Bronze_AS_Kicker
Bronze_AS_Kicker
T
Thanks for posting the Great news.Some times those wee ones dont let us take time for our AS.
Bradford

To the world you may be one person,but,to one person you may be the world.
LadyFierce #217089 01/30/06 04:54 AM
Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Chelle,

Thanks for the compliment. The lady that is doing my hair for the wedding did a trial run back in Oct. I had Jim take me out to eat afterwards! He took pics after the dinner.

The hair is going to be slightly different than the pic but not much.
The wedding has been the easy part although there have been lots of details.
Looking for a home and the upcoming move will be more difficult. LOL

Wow, did not know that the wedding is just one week after this babe is due !! What an exciting time.
After you get settled with the baby and the wedding is over, we'll have you guys over to the new house.
We are staying in Carrollton ..........just getting something a little bigger than my current home.

Take care. The time will fly.

Betty

xheathernaughtyx #217090 01/30/06 04:56 AM
Silver_AS_Kicker
Silver_AS_Kicker
Thanks Heather !

Betty

LadyFierce #217091 01/30/06 02:07 PM
ironchef
ironchef
chelle,

is that one of those " you talkin' t' me ?" interjections.

i am so backed up...in the chocolate department...with the stuff with my mom and all, i didn't do any chocolates
for the christmas holiday...so there are a couple of regular giftees who probably feel neglected.

i actually placed orders for about $ 125 in chocolate from my distributors back in november...so i even have the
stuff i want in stock...(except the white chocolate)...i kind of half promised myself some valentines day production
cause the jefferson buddies will be in nyc on 17 feb...

but i'm having trouble defeating inertia (probably need a pedometer)...we'll just have to see...makin' a list

have you read 'sing a song of six pence' yet ?

all my best
aB

LadyFierce #217092 01/30/06 05:15 PM
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
Congrats on the news of your little boy.. I am sure he will be healthy, enjoy him!
~Michelle

LadyFierce #217093 02/01/06 04:13 AM
Magical_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Magical_AS_Kicker
Bradford- Fortunately, my not-so-wee-ones have been helpful and understanding for the most part. If I had my way, the AS would just have to wait until I get around to dying before I could pay attention to it... but of course it doesn't work that way.

Betty- The hair looks great! Jim is a good guy. I know you two will be so happy. Good luck in the house hunt. Yes, call after you get settled.

Ben- The chocolates were wonderful, but I'm teasing you. It sounds like a lot of work, and I'm greatful for what I got. Yes! I did read Sing A Song of Sixpence, and I absolutely loved it. Kind of a picture of life the way it should be. I've been working on the rest of the book, but I'm not getting in as much reading time as I probably should be able to these days. Thanks so much for the "mental escape"!

Michelle- Thanks so much! Hope your son is feeling better? I've been keeping you both in my prayers.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. You guys are the best!

~Chelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LadyFierce #217094 02/01/06 04:45 AM
Presidential_AS_Kicker
Presidential_AS_Kicker
Chelle!!!!

How exciting!!! A BOY!!!

Any idea what BabyFierce's name will be?

Big preggers hugs!! AS and pregnancy is no walk in the park!! I remember every, single day I was pregnant with Ethan!! So worth it, though!! I love my WeeBee!!

Take care, sweetie and keep us posted!!
Holly

[color:"#006666"]Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.

~~Hans Christian Andersen

alohaben #217095 02/01/06 05:23 AM
Gold_AS_Kicker
Gold_AS_Kicker
Is this a private discussion, or can I butt in?

You mentioned Sing a Song of Six Pence, and Chelle's reply sounds intriguing. I looked on Amazon for a book of that name and only came up with nursery rhymes. Can I ask what it's about, and how to get it? I'm always looking for good books to read.

Janet

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ali113), 57 guests, and 69 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,636 hmmm
1,323,810 OMG!!!!
712,260 PARTY TIME!