Moderators:
· Tim (Dotyisle)
· Chelsea (Kiwi)
· Megan (Megan)
· Wendy (WendyR)
· John (Cheerful)
· Chris (fyrfytr187)

QR Code
If you want to use this QR code (Quick Response code) just save the image and paste it where you want. You can even print it and use it that way. Coffee cups, T-Shirts etc would all be good for the QR code.

KickAS QR Code
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Hi Markle– great to see you up on the forum out of pain and happy to write about it! As I think I have explained earlier in the thread there is little I can add myself, like a chocolate bar once its gone – Its gone
I can't redo the experiments on myself and do a 're-run' so to speak. Having got rid of AS I'm reluctant to even think about wishing its return! Would you? (only a bloody lunatic would invite that back!)
I will however comment on what I recall of the medication situation as I was parting company with my unwelcome quest. And why I took that route
I am no medico and form my own (all be it simplistic) view of medical events and act accordingly. .In the case of AS one thing we all know for certain is something calcium like is being deposited where it is not required.
Rather than deposited growing is perhaps a better word?
Again in my own simplistic breakdown anything growing and thriving inside me I might surly be forgiven as regarding as 'a cancer' – It is after all the classical description !
In the normal course of events (and with a little luck on our side) our own bodies immune system rushes to our assistance and Hoovers up this unpleasantness . In the case of AS I assumed the immune system had fumbled the ball!
In short that pain causing muck growing inside us has flown under the bodies defence radar system.
IMHO A.S is as beneficial to us as Mistletoe is to an apple tree and works in much the same way with the same intention.
It is however a living thing much we might wish it Mort ! As such it requires respect indeed the bloody agony it causes - demands it!
It too has surly evolved just as certainly as we have. To end its rule and dominance over your life that's surly your ambition isn't it? It was certainly one hell of a provocation for me!
What then is Markle experiencing at the moment ? And what is the Herxheimer’s effect he talks of?
Well the first thing to understand is there is an element of suppressed technology being used in this technique electrical waves causing physical 'action at a distance ' isn't by any means acknowledged science and certainly isn't openly taught anywhere.
Rife however proved himself to be absolutely correct history shows there is not a shadow of doubt.
Thing have advanced in leaps and bounds even in the five or six years since I applied this equipment and technology to myself.
However to keep it simple , The applied pulses shatter the unwelcome calcium and deposit the detritus into the blood stream.
Without using refinements (which are now available) de-tox and what not. you feel bloody awful – rather like the worst hang over of all time ! Which I guess to a certain extent it is , The blood is contaminated and the body has to deal with it (just as with alcohol) .
The unwanted quest also doesn't like being disturbed never mind being slowly shattered and has a tenancy to kick back hard at some stage . ( f.y.i It caught me with the rain [*bleep*] down in an ALDI car park latched to my car petrified to move anything, there I stood for half an hour or so as curious shoppers came and asked silly questions - can I help ? who's your psychiatrist dear ? Comes to mind .
That then is the Herxheimer's effect and its to be expected.
I had it and so did Dr Tim, Luckily Markle may not – Things have advanced and you might say we two went 'cold turkey' because we had no option .
There was no program specific to AS treatment – now there is.
There wasn't a training platform ,forum and help centre – now there is
Anyway I digress, what seems to happen with this toxic effect is the bodies own immune systems are pretty much forced to recognise this 'unwanted quest' and set about removing the detritus
Rife was a genius however your bodies immune system is undoubtedly better once introduced to an enemy it remembers it well .
In short your own natural immune system takes over the helm and goes after the muck masquerading as legitimate calcium with a vengeance.
I'd like to say I came off all meds and diet restrictions immediately but I didn't, perhaps I could have done but I'm a Scardy cat ! I do remember I dropped taking any Meds as a routine PDQ however I still carried them about with me.
And the diet?
Well I might have been a Scardy cat but like all cats I'm also very curious I very soon started trying all the things we are advised not to – It was not a problem - any more.
Medication ? I honestly haven't touched a pill for years now.
I confess I was disappointed that Dr Tim didn't come up on the platform and describe his journey but also understand in hindsight it would have been professional suicide for the man..
I'm sure others watch your progress here with great interest Markle not so much me . I'm quite certain you'll experience a dramatic improvement , The stiffness aspect ? That's another chapter and one I haven't attempted to contend with.
In truth your probably about to be as useful as me to the thread, once its gone – Its gone!
Delighted for you Markle (so far) thank you for contributing .
Kind regards Duncan

M
New_Member
New_Member
M
Folks, here is my update for the 2nd month using Rife frequencies:

Overall: Pain free. More or less same range of motion.

Treatment status:

Calcification:
Treatment mode: Plasma
Frequencies used: 326Hz (with and without wobble), 328Hz (with and without wobble) / 326-328Hz sweep (as referenced in this post EMEM2+ / EM+ Anecdotes & Discussions (stenulson.net) with fixed carrier 3.1MHz
Duration: 6-7 hours
Next steps: Plan to use contact mode;

AS:
Treatment mode: Plasma
Frequencies used: CAFL, RUSS, ETDF with fixed carrier 3.1MHz
Duration: 1hr 46min
Status: Experience deep, deep relaxation. So much that things that seemed so important are no longer that stressful and important.
Next steps: continue same, experiment with contact and remote mode.

Best

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Markle – Its great to see your commitment and promised comments. - As I noted myself you are finding using those specific frequencies very quickly removes the pain and agony (flair ups) that (for me at least) made this condition intolerable.
You note that you remain totally pain free and if my experience is anything to go by – the good news is - that will now continue regardless of if you continue to use the Rife machinery -or not. In my case for quite a few years now.
The relaxation your feeling I also experienced I don't know if that was simply my sub conscience becoming aware that the pain was forever gone,
Of course I really value your independent observations on this thread (and any other input for that matter) getting about to the stage you are now – I quickly came off all medications and started eating pretty much anything I felt inclined to . pushing the bounderies if you like!
Clearly I don't advise Markle (at least on an open forum - its illegal it seems ) we all have our own boat to row!
I do confirm your observation that such gymnastics as I was ever capable of over the years has not improved much . – I consider that a different area altogether .
Some way by hook or by crook for the sake of everyone we need far more input regarding this frequency treatment by a lot more people .
You write and attest these extremely important words Markle 'Pain Free' That should be writ large -- Huge letters in fact ,I suggest Markle you'll quickly discover as far as A.S is concerned that's going to be pain free for ever more now (with or without using the machine again) and without medication (The Rife equipment has done its job in that area )
Physical movement recovery ? I don't really know ! In my case I was diagnosed with A.S pretty late in life I've come to the conclusion that the parasitic condition has had many years growing calcium and prospering inside me.
Well I guess the question is Markle can either of us in (your case in a Month or so and mine a few years) reverse a condition that's developed covertly over decades ?
Dragon slayer – myself – and of course you Markle have Rife equipment I suggest in due course we need some kinda plan put together so many others can experience this stunning relief – and feed back on this thread so many more can see the brilliance that was Royal Raymond Rife
Blessings folks – Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 03/04/23 02:04 PM.
M
New_Member
New_Member
M
Firstly, I want to thank you, Duncan, for your continued support. I don't think I would have had the courage to do this without your help and guidance. Thank you!

For everyone else following this, here is my feedback for the last 30 days:

Summary:
Stopped taking Enbrel at the beginning of March, remain pain free. CRP/SED perfect (so far). More or less same range of motion. Feeling 'cautiously optimistic'.

Treatment status:

Applied frequencies: Calcification/AS specific (see my previous posts)
Treatment modes: Plasma/TENS
Duration: Overnight (ca. 7 - 8 hrs)
Experience: Restful sleep, sometimes unusually vivid dreams. Overall just feeling better, less anxious/busy/fearful/stressed.
Next steps: To improve range of motion, practice Yoga more frequently. At this point, as you (Duncan) stated, I could probably stop using the frequency generator but I don't trust this 'miracle' 100% just yet. It's simply hard to believe. Also, out of curiosity I started playing with other frequencies and using remote mode. Describing the experience here is beyond the scope of this forum.

Kindly,

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Markle – Trust me it's honestly a real pleasure . I hate the condition as much as everyone else here on this forum and so I'm delighted to help anyone who is prepared to help themselves and that's quite a few now as you know.
I'm also very pleased to hear you eventually plucked up the courage to abandon a very expensive drug regime . I remember it was very much a leap of faith for me too more so perhaps because there was no guidence, and for quite some time I couldn't help myself from carrying around emergency painkillers – It takes quite a time to realise and accept that what you have been told is a lifetime incurable condition is wrong and as you say "you find it hard believe the miracle" - you will eventually - ! give it a little time.
Even the AS terminology is wrong which should alert everyone – incurable as yet ,might be a little more acceptable. I'm afraid the medical – and particularly the drugs industry cartels operate world wide on a monkey see monkey do basis .
Anyway I've gone into detail earlier in this thread and so won't labour the point here.
I'm also delighted with your resuming yachting activity and using yoga – or whatever you feel appropriate to re-educate muscles and regain flexibility. - with swinging yacht booms about its not a bad idea I guess.
Being considerably older than you I didn't really bother with that aspect but I'll be amazed if it doesn't turn out remarkably well too,
After all, as you know the foundation frequency I used was also duplicated in a German physiotherapy centre to combat the same condition we have. (had?)
Although you are still using the Rife machine and frequencies as I suggested (should you choose to ) you could stop that also. – It's really a one shot – one bullet deal .
So for others (including me ) no more pain – no more medication of any kind – perfect inflammation response. and I haven't plugged the machine in w.r.t AS in years .
You mention fascination with the equipment's 'remote' function Markle, another hard to believe technology - for sure!
It's again based on suppressed technology and the longitudinal wave (The wave of Tesla) which I also cover earlier in the thread .
The phenomenon has been used by many in various different guises – One example is very close to you I suspect . Almost at the bottom of your garden – Coral Castle ?
The omens then are very probable then that the remote function will transmit or receive extremely well across that area
please continue the excellent feedback Markle I'm very interested particularly in the flexibility recovery

My kindest regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/10/23 11:52 PM.
AS Czar
AS Czar
Thank You,
Both Duncan and MARKLE, for bringing this technology to our attention and being pioneers. There is an entire field of "ENERGY MEDICINE" which was covered up and has systemically been withheld by the medical guilds in conjunction with some very powerful groups. Hopefully, we will soon have the freedom and the resources to pursue this important technology on an individual basis.

HEALTH--continued

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Slayer – I'm quite sure I mirror Markle's sentiments when I write. It's just a pleasure to hopefully help start the eradication of this Scourge.
As for myself, to cast me in the light of a heroic pioneer is flattering but couldn't be further from the truth in fact it's almost Ironic.
The Harsh truth would find me in agony in a wheelchair sometimes scared to move a fraction of an inch, with my life in tatters.
The diagnosis, when it was eventually delivered, was done in such a way that such little hope I did have was quickly extinguished .
That same truth would find me close to suicide . No I certainly wasn't a brave pioneer in any shape, manner or form – I simply couldn't care less if I lived or died. After all in hindsight,there is something of the suicidal lunatic regarding anyone in that condition prepared to  connect themselves  to a 12000 volt ignition coil and cosy up for the night. Pioneer? No Markle . Dr Tim ,Mary – In fact almost anyone else with the courage to at least try and help themselves can rightfully be called pioneers but me ? No ,I simply couldn't tolerate the condition that many here on this forum seem to bravely tolerate whilst not with unbounded joy, perhaps at least amicable acceptance,
However as you make clear you have done slayer I studied the truly awful beginnings of the medical Industry Markle also began his own research –It's almost inevitable, after what Markle tentatively calls a 'miracle', - you can hardly help asking yourself how the hell did this state of affairs come to pass – I'll happily suggest to you all– there probably isn't a big blow up poster of Morris Fishbien on Markles bedroom wall. f.y.i Markle The 7th floor and wing in Shoreland Hall at the University of Chicago is known as 'Fishbein house' It perhaps also contains the Josef Mengele food hall . along with the Vlad the impailer gymnasium ?
I also believe there's a nice statute if you feel inclined to pay homage – Only in America !
Anyway I digress terribly Slayer as you consider the treatment being in the range of individuals I doubt there's any official help due anytime soon in that respect. In fact you can expect serious opposition .
If it's to be done we'll have to help each other to help ourselves to force it to happen.
I'll address it now on open forum and hope you'll have no objection Dragon , I'm no logistics expert but a fellow member just might be.You probably noted Slayer I went quiet for quite some time on forum – There was quite simply nothing I could say or add – symptoms gone – pain gone –drugs gone – inflammation gone. and use of the Rife machine stopped.There was no reaction what so ever on my thread at the time,  and quite frankly I have the rest of my life to get on with .
Of course if someone reaches out and asks for help that's a very different matter. –anyway Rife equipment for individual use – As you say Slayer it's expensive especially if you're laid low with the AS condition and find yourself unable to work.it then becomes an impossible dream .
f.y.i let's have a look at just how expensive – And I pick the equipment under the trading name of 'spooky'2 I have no financial concern with spooky but am aware of it working quickly on other AS sufferer's – Here is their sales pitch page.and this is the set I directed folks on.

This is the kit I used [spooky2-mall.com]

eye watering to buy I agree ! I had a welcome tax return and bit hard down on the bullet – Not sure what Markle did – perhaps sold the farm for all I know.
In my case hindsight tells me the spark plug torment had probably already 'done the deed' . If you take a look around the other various options you'll see there are many. I'm sorry to say I have no idea if their application will work on AS – I have the equipment but clearly have no way to test it on AS. The reason is quite simple and obvious but unfortunately you won't believe it, your conditioned not to.
It's a one shot deal remember ? A silver bullet .So I simply didn't havethe opportunity to ask AS to visit again (anyway – would you) so I could not simply test drive something else.
Oddly enough although that seems costly the most priceless components are absolutely free– a vast agenda of training and a computer program to drive the equipment with a vast data bank of frequencies for thousands of conditions, Including now – AS
If your sitting in front of a windows computer now – you could (if you wish) –download and have a hard look around that software. As you run it – it will detect you have no Spooky equipment connected and ask if you wish to exit to install drivers – of course No is the answer –you wish to continue and look at the program . Its on the same page under downloads – In fact its

Here [spooky2.com]

I know you have a plasma tube tucked away somewhere Slayer – should you wish –using this

This bit of kit [spooky2-mall.com]

which they call a generator (interface really) and a printer USB lead you can interface with the programs – and if you so wish – build your own kit from the standard 5v TTL output signals
Anyway I digress –experience now tells me that two weeks of nightly running this machine ends AS, with the proviso - from what I have seen and done so far, I suggest then that a collective – co-operative be formed and set up to circulate one of these kits on a two or three week loan basis .There's deposits ,postage , escrow insurance and what not to consider, certainly nothing I'm suited to dealing with at all -however it's perhaps worth considering and working on collectively ? perhaps someone will step up to the plate.

kindest regards to all of you – Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/12/23 05:36 AM.
D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
As Slayer has pointed out for you it is very much a suppressed area of technology and suppressed by as he tells you very big powers indeed .
The frequencies were and have been hidden and that if anything is one of the most important factors being shown to you here.one frequency in particular.
As Markle goes on to study some other fascinating effects uncovered by the machinery he now has particularly remote action – which again relates to another very old treatment which has been suppressed - Radionics
As the man says it perhaps doesn't relate to the forum just at the moment however the potential is there to treat AS or anything else for that matter with one machine located anywhere in the world directed specifically at somebody else – anywhere in the world.
Well to extrapolate that to folks with chronic conditions like AS the implications are immense .
Personally I have never tried it seriously. Like Markle I found the miracle 'to hard to believe'
However should you opt to research it yourselves you'll find its working exceedingly well around the world .
I now add to Slayers comment on suppression and 'the powers that be' Even to the most stupid it should be obvious that those in control of our lives , and in the case of AS our misery and suffering would not just suppress one thing . No not the case at all , Rife's technology is but one of thousands of pieces of equipment and science kept away from you , me , and the rest of the great unwashed
I offer you a PDF here – sure Rife appears but so do many many others, and its just the tip top of an iceberg .
The internet is very much controlled by the vested interests Slayer mentions as is all public media world wide.
It Kinda boxes me into a corner if I wish to send you information pertaining – I do so in the form of a PDF linked to my own amazon cloud account . Quite obviously not a so called 'recognised site'
so no doubt your antivirus will scream at you potential security risk or whatever -- however there are options to download – worry not its me! take whatever precautions you wish -- security screen whatever , but please download

Rife and a few others suppressed [dnp.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com]

I hope it angers you as it did me quite a lot of years ago now . and convinces you to have a very hard look around .

Kind regards Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 04/14/23 08:44 AM.
M
New_Member
New_Member
M
Hello everyone,

Here is my Spooky2 treatment feedback for the last 30 days:

Summary:

Flares for a few days, otherwise remain pain free. CRP elevated again.

Details:

Rife frequency treatment modes: Plasma/TENS/Remote
Applied frequencies: Calcification/AS specific, 1% wobble or .5% feathering.
Duration: Overnight
Diet: Veggies, quinoa, chicken and fish. I was getting overly confident and overindulged in sweets over a period of about two weeks.
Experience: Flares (similar to Duncan, see his posts some years back), interrupted sleep.
Blood work: CRP elevated. SED remains in normal range.
Feeling: Periods of fear and anxiety due to elevated CRP, thoughts like "what if it doesn't work"?
Exercise: As mentioned, to increase mobility, I started practicing Yoga regularly again. Weights.
Next steps: Given Duncan's feedback that two weeks should end AS, I suspect that I need to tune frequencies via Spooky2 biodfeedback scan. I intend to do so over the next two months. Re-check bloodwork by end of May.

@Duncan: Fishbein, Rockefeller…greed at its worst!

Be well!

D
Duncan Offline OP
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
OP Offline
Journeyman_AS_Kicker
D
Markle – Its a bit of a hard passage I know – I went through it too and was far more disappointed than you, I had no comparison remember .
Not only did AS come back and bite me it did it very hard and in such spikes as I never had experienced before.
I think I described it earlier in the thread – It still came as a bitter blow at the time all seemed to have miserably failed!
Time will show you that isn't the case – I described it earlier in the thread as The Last Hurrah
for A.S . you thought you were ready for it - not so frown
I rather hoped it wouldn't visit you Markle however you are following pretty much the same avenue with the same timing and results involved as myself and others .
I too seemed symptom free and did pretty much what you have been doing including pigging out .
The good news is the A.S fight back doesn't last to long I really cant remember just how long the fight back goes on for perhaps a month – ish Then it is gone ! Fore-ever and ever Amen .
I'm No medico Markle but here's a little home spun philosophy on what's going on - like it or not something not required has been prospering and thriving inside you - ' an unwanted guest ' Its growth and the signature is unwanted calcium is where it really can hurt .
Very much a living parasite and you Markle have just delivered it a devastating blow .
You now know you have made a huge impact on AS , I knew it too for weeks (as I informed the thread)
If you really didn't expect some sort of vicious fight back you didn't read me properly .
Still Markle you'll find it is a 'last stand' keep blasting the frequency at AS – It won't get up off the canvass a second time ! Three or four very vicious spikes is what you can look forward to.
Its if anything more intense brief and painful than anything previous – but as I explained short lived . – regardless Markle your doing a great job simply recording objectively what's happening and how you are reacting .
I doubt very much if sweeties has much to do with anything here.
It is the A.S 'swan song' you are experiencing and it certainly isn't nice. I actually think you'll find A.S as a condition is already dead – It just doesn't know it yet!
What you please must do Markle is keep reporting exactly as you are doing , and what the reaction is so others can see and judge themselves .
At the time I was far to wrapped up in myself - selfish if you like – trying all sorts but not really objectively until I found something that worked. Alas that doesn't really help others does it ?
My thinking at the time was I'll simply go back and try it all again. Markle – you'll find that's not an option once its gone – Its gone
So Markle please do go on doing just what your doing – report it in as much detail as you can , with as much information as you can – with all the Up's and what you'll find are the very few downs – they need reporting too! Nice work your doing Markle your still very much on track just keep hitting it!
My Kind regards to everyone Duncan

Last edited by Duncan; 05/02/23 02:54 PM.
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Megan, WendyR 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 68 guests, and 95 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Dietician
by Christichka - 04/19/24 01:07 AM
Meat and Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:47 PM
Green tea and more Klebsiella
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:22 PM
Trehalose
by 604 - 04/09/24 09:02 PM
What now?
by PhilD50 - 04/08/24 01:31 PM
Its been a long, long time
by Richard - 02/27/24 10:49 AM
Total remission of my AS on the Carnivore Diet.
by Mark55 - 03/20/19 02:51 AM
Popular Topics(Views)
3,368,261 hmmm
1,323,611 OMG!!!!
712,105 PARTY TIME!