Hi,

I bought some colostrum a while ago and it was sitting in the cupboard until I felt brave enough to try it. I don't have dairy other than 24 hour home made fermented yoghurt which is very easy to do and hard cheese.

With my current iritis flare I am even more aware of my gut not healing yet so I decided to start the colostrum as it is purported to 'close the gaps' in your gut. I started on the Sat 1/2 teaspoon twice a day and on the Monday upped it to three times a day. On the Tuesday night my iritis was getting worse. I would think if I was reacting to it it would have been quicker but being on the drops already...

Now I am not saying it was down to the colostrum but it was something new I had introduced. So bear it in mind.

I was also particularly stressed on Tues so that may have contributed to it and I think the drop regime they started me on at 4 a day 5 days earlier was not sufficient. They said I had hardly any inflamed cells though it felt different to me so I am also wondering if having had frequent iritis it presents as mild yet isn't!

x

NSD almost all the way
No dairy hard cheeses occasionally and homemade ghee
Still trying to work out what makes me tick and what makes me drop

'Chew your drinks and drink your foods'
'Let your knife & fork do the work of your teeth and let your teeth do the work of your stomach'
Mahatma Gandhi