hello friends!
tuesday stats: km 1: 60 min.
hands are still giving me much grief. i think its mainly due to the rain on and off the last week or so--humid then all of sudden monday night it dips back down. eyes index and ringer finger look like crooked lil'smokies! laugh2 crazy

i was able to trim some of my yuccas this past weekend. i'm glad i did before the rain started up again. the yard is so bare. this winter was too much for them. ohwell i cant wait for spring! now i have to go get some more pesticide to treat the yard. the front yard has alot of fleas. back yard is ticks now! i think it's the ol' pecan tree! no the front yard is hard to treat because there are many irresponsible dog owners and those poor dogs and cats wander past our fenced in front yard, and drop off lots of unwelcome fleas! eyes now that we have the lab pup its terrible. she's too young to get frontline for another month. so it's a nightmare. no have to give her frequent baths for now.

going to drop off my kiddo, pop some motrin and half a pain pill, and hide under my covers --these bones need a nap! laugh2

gooo team!! roll